Arc Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

I applied online and reached out to a recruiter. I didn't hear back for a couple of weeks, but once I did the process included a phone interview with the recruiter to learn more about the position, then a phone interview with the department VP. After that I had an interview on site with four members of the team. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• When you are multi-tasking and cannot possible address all items going on at once, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

One round of negotiation took place - very little but was acceptable.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arc Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, but that doesn't do anything at all so don't rely on it. Reached out to HR through LinkedIn blindly and got the Production recruiter, who then referred me to the Strategy recruiter. She did not get back to me, but then ended up posting the job on LinkedIn, to which I responded and she got immediately back to me. I sent over my resume and a portfolio of sorts, we played telephone tag for a couple of weeks, finally had a half-hour interview, and I was offered the internship the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe is a strategist's job? (Really good question because a lot of people don't quite know going in. Make sure you know what you're trying to go in to accomplish in your position.)   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arc Worldwide (Longmont, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone and personal interview .Simple , gain some knowledge on MIM- It is useful for the following conditions -: 3-Dimensional complex shaped features attached to the profile.
     High melting cobalt and nickel based alloys are processed with MIM, and MIM Components have improved mechanical properties ,having strength and integrity of wrought metals.
     Component weight with less than 50 Grams.
    Minimum annual requirement of more than 20000 nos.
     Components being manufactured through conventional technology and undergoing multiple secondary operation to achieve the required profile.

Interview Questions

• How will you help us growing   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple.

Account Director Interview

Interview

Process with smooth and fairly quick. The HR department did a nice job pre-screening to ensure both parties were aligned on position requirements, etc.

Interview Questions

• A specific question regarding the potential clients business needs in the changing market place took a bit of extra thought on how to "solve."   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arc Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a series of 8 interviews, back to back, in a 2 hour timeframe. Most were very conversational and most asked similar questions. There was a mix of roles and people from a mix of teams who interviewed me.

Senior Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arc Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

The original interview for the freelance position involved two phone interviews of a span of two days. The interview for the position itself involved a panel interview with a group of people, including peers, superiors not directly reporting to, and my superior. You had one hour to create a presentation to give to the group. Afterwards, there were individual interviews of about an hour each spread of over two days. The questions varied from reviewing portfolio as well as possible scenarios with upcoming clients.

Interview Questions

• Create a working plan for developing a website for a mass transit system.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After the initial offer, I countered through my recruiter, and was told that "that was the budget they had."

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Arc Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Pretty typical talk about your book, your life, and if you'd be a good fit. The people there all have a lot of experience in above the line work but seem to have settled for below the line work for what i assume is more money.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

typical

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arc Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Initially you send a link or pdf to you work and a resume.
    If they like your work, you'll interview with the most senior people in your group. It's not very uptight. Lots of small talk about who knows who. You be asked why you want to work there and stuff like that. Sometimes a senior creative person will show you what they've been working on etc. You'll watch them view your work again. Not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ARC WW?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They used an intermediary and I didn't negotiate with the people I met with-they just did it all through HR.

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arc Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Very lax. No cliche interview questions. Talked about my book and the work. Very informal. Process did take a while because I had to meet with so many people.

Director, Interaction Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arc Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

HR is extremely organized and process was well planned.
    For the group interview, a presentation was expected followed by a group Q&A session and then 1:1 interviews with some members of the group.
    For the second round of 1:1 interviews, HR had the schedule of interviewers and their titles, which gives a clue as to what their focus might be during the interview -- and helps you to prepare yourself.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about a project you were on that failed and why it failed.   1 Answer