Archrival Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Archrival Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at Archrival

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archrival (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was over the phone and took about 2 to 3 weeks. I had about 3 interviews with 3 different people who all basically wanted to get to know me and what i knew about the brand i was applying for and my history in working with customers and customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archrival (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Process was thorough and not for the faint of heart. 3 interviews including a timed Video interview and week long prepared visual presentation. The job requirements were very specific

Interview Questions

• Discuss the pros and cons of visual merchandising at your current job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Archrival (Phila, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process takes place entirely over the phone. Three rounds of phone interviews required. Each round of phone interview presents an opportunity to speak with a different level of employee within the company. One visual merchandising project is required - not discussed at length during interview, only used to establish a competency for visual merchandising.

Field Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Archrival in August 2015.

Interview

Easy phone interview with hiring manager and follow-up sales pitch to a panel with representatives form the agency and client side. A bit of a waiting game while they continued the same process with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a mistake in the work place?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Archrival (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The HR manager was very friendly and had immediate answers to all of my questions. I had 4 interviews and had to do a couple of projects. The people I interviewed with asked very tactical questions and enjoyed the tone of the conversation. The project was putting together an activation plan on how I would bring a new product to life in retail.

Adidas Field Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archrival in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was with my iPhone. The great thing was that I was able to re-rcord myself whenever I felt I could have worded my responses better. Second interview was a phone call that was friendly and very informative. Third call was a ton of questions, but it was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your inner athlete. How do you get competitive?   Answer Question

Adidas Field Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archrival.

Interview

Had an in office interview, and then a video call interview, both with great people and laid back situations. Video call was with the district manager while the firs was with their hiring agent.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Archrival (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Massive waste of time. The interview started twenty minutes late and it was abundantly clear that they had not even bothered to glance over my résumé. They didn't even know the basic qualifications they were looking for in the role they had advertised.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about myself, but the rest of the time was spent talking at me about how super rad Archrival is.   Answer Question

Adidas Field Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Archrival.

Interview

Had an interview with talent recruiter through video chat laid back, don't wear business clothes. Got "homework" which requires you to take photos of displays and talk through visual merchandising via PowerPoint. Then a video interview with district manager. Both really chill. Third interview was a visual merchandising activity where you have to set up a display based on the visual they give you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Archrival (Dayton, OH).

Interview

It was a 4 step interview process . 1. With a hiring manager through video call and then 2. A merchandising power point you put together 3. With the DM and then 4 meet in person with the DM to do a physical visual merchandising setup. They needed someone right away and don’t give time to provide a 2 week notice at current job.