Arclin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arclin

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arclin (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick response. Group interview format. Was an overall positive experience that I would recommend. Product seems interesting and a lot of room for career development. Thankful for the opportunity to interview with arclin

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arclin (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very quick responses. Very professional. Interesting products and learned a lot about the company. Would recommend applying. Group setting was a change of pace however. Applying online should get you an interview rather quickily.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arclin (Tacoma, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

very easy process took hours i applied today and had an interview the today i start tonight i think it was so easy because of a reference it pays to have friends on the inside i didnt know there name carried so much weight around there but i am pretty excited with my offer great pay.

Interview Questions

• what was i looking for in a job? how much did i want to make? Could i start tonight?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no need to negotiate i received a great offer

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arclin (Seattle, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

Through the process of transitioning from military to civilian, I have employed a headhunter to assist in finding a job. Arclin was one of the companies presented by the headhunter's hiring conference. The interview went well. It was more of a conversation than an interview-very laid back. I answered the "tell me about yourself" question and we discussed what the company provided and the position. In the end, the company was looking for more supervision in an industrial environment.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arclin (Eugene, OR) in October 2013.

Interview

I had three screening interviews. Later, I was invited on site to interview with the FM, Process Supervisor, Logistics Manager, and HR Manager.

The staff made certain I understood the role of the position and the skills required. Also, they talked about their plans for the future and the skills needed to make those plans happen.

The team reviewed my resume and had a number of reasonable questions about my skills and abilities. The team spent all morning walking through the plant and making certain I understood I knew what my role was, what was expected, and they took time to ask additional questions during our tour. Also, they allowed ample time for me to ask a lot of questions and they offered detailed answers.

The team was VERY professional! I enjoyed the process. I felt I was able to share all my skills and they got to tell me everything about the company, the position, their management style, the working conditions, their future needs, and those I would work with.

The hiring experience AND interview experience was one of the best I had in several years.

Interview Questions

My family was concerned about the safety aspects for working for a chemical company. Although Arclin has an excellent safety record (I toured the plant and saw for myself they are very safety conscious in every way), I failed to sell my family. Also, the cost of living is very high in OR although they offered a good pay/benefit package. I think if the pay was a "blow me away" one it night have pushed family to approve.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arclin (Springfield, OR).

Interview

Found job through Employment Department. They sent me to ManPower to register. ManPower scheduled an interview for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ManPower had already told me what the pay was.

Research Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arclin in July 2012.

Interview

The company had a new set up in North Carolina and they were hiring for a position at this plant. The interview was held over the phone, and it was arranged by a recruitment agency.

Interview Questions

• I was asked technical details about resins, and I was wasn't fully prepared with the answers.   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arclin in June 2009.

Interview

Detailed phone interview of 1 hour. 2nd phone interview of 1 hour. At site interview lasting the whole day. People were skilled, but management had undermined morale. Very political environment with some backstabbing

Interview Questions

• You are formulating a resin and you must make sure it is suitable for production scale. What are the steps required to make sure the formulated resin can be produced efficiently and safely by the plant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation