Arcon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arcon

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arcon (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Two rounds were scheduled. First round was technical interview with senior manager and senior system analyst. Interview was more about what I had worked on previously. It went well. Then I was called for second round, which was with director and HR. Interview was easy and interviewer were very friendly. Just be confident and chill.

Engineer Interview

Interview

First phone interview takes about half an hour with three employees, one of which is the chief scientist. Basically went over my experience and asked a couple of questions on aspects of target tracking, which I do not have much experience of. After a month, flied me for an onsite, talked with some group leaders there as well as the chief scientist, general manager and the CEO. I was offered the job later but decided to decline as a better job offer was on the line.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions are mostly based on your research. So there really was no surprise.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wiesbaden (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arcon (Wiesbaden (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

Ich wurde in die Räume des Arbeitgebers eingeladen und hatte ein etwa 30minütiges Gespräch. Das Gespräch verlief in lockerer und entspannter Atmosphäre, ich konnte alle Fragen stellen, die mich interessiert haben. Ich bekam eine kurze Beschreibung des Jobs, dabei stellte sich heraus, dass es nicht die Art Job war, die ich suchte.