Arkansas Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arkansas Tech

Work-study In Musuem Interview

Interview

Very Brief and straight forward. Ask about personal habits and some of my experiences in working with drills and stage planning. introduced me to the entire place and showed me the Ins and Outs and also showed me where id be spending most of my time. Ask for references and called everyone of them and also tested my social ability to communicate with visitors to the musuem

Interview Questions

• how punctual are you with all your classes to your work?   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arkansas Tech (Russellville, AR) in February 2015.

Interview

They had several interview stations set up and you interviewed separately with multiple RDs on campus and then the next session you had a group interview to see how well you worked with others.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arkansas Tech (Russellville, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

It was easy, questions about myself, my background, my language skills, my time management skills, what i have done before, what makes me unique for this position. They told me what my duties would be and how it would be going for 12 weeks.

Network Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arkansas Tech (Russellville, AR) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fine. Online ad that you'd then submit your information too. It took a few weeks to hear back but when I did the interview and hiring process was immediate. Good questions asked and friendly people.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arkansas Tech in April 2013.

Interview

Maintain the academic excellence, then apply.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Arkansas Tech (Russellville, AR) in June 2012.

Interview

The first question was about what the experience I had in planning for evacuation in my previous job. The second question about how my previous company help refugees and what is my task in the operation. Finally how my MBA certificate will support the new master degree of Emergency management and homeland security.

Isa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Russellville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arkansas Tech (Russellville, AR) in October 2011.

Interview

Fairly easy. It was one on one with the supervisor for 30 minutes. She spent 15 minutes talking about the benefit package and the work conditions. She spent the remanding time asking me why I wanted the job and what my goals where in life.

Interview Questions

• Did I realize the pay was low?   1 Answer