Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Armour Interview Questions

2.6

Route Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armour (Charleston, WV) in March 2016.

Interview

Sit down with DM. Very informal but good. They can't keep anyone so it's almost like you're interviewing them. Very easy and actually really nice DM. The background check was very tedious. Ridiculous even.

SAP Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armour (West Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial HR and then SAP Panel, resume review then HR telephonic, then SAP Panel screening round then respective module leads then if local will call in-person (in mycase) and there are infrastructure people and other associate contractors available, more friendly and they made comfortable and finally after few weeks HR called and HR/salary benefits calls initiated and ended smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Discussion started based on the resume and the job description requirements, slowly and the pace increased, based on the technical discussion it pulls out experience and expectations   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was open for negotiation and went cool

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armour.

Interview

Quick and to the point of what was expected, and how much to learn. Everyone I interviewed with were very nice and all asked about my previous experience, there was no doubt that I would be given a chance to see what I was worth, process of two face to face interviews and two phone interviews with regional management.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel going back to the Business that I came from to service their place?   1 Answer

Interview

Several Interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any.

Collections Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armour (Lisle, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter lasted about 30-45 minutes, at the end of the call the recruiter advised that i would probably hear back regarding an in person interview with 2-3 people. Recruiter called back and a mutually convenient date and time was set up . In person interview was 21/2 hours, meeting with key decision makers. Standard interview questions were asked and I was told that they had other candidates to interview and that the recruiter would get back to me. about 10 days later, recruiter called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled VIP customers who are past due on their obligations to youe employer?   Answer Question

I did not feel the position was the right fit for me personally.

AP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armour in February 2010.

Interview

The company started off with a phone interview that basically went through your resume. Then within the week they would invite you for a interview if chosen and you will meet with HR, the Manager and VP.

Interview Questions

• If so-so asked you to do something that was not following company policy how will you go about it?   Answer Question