Arnel Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arnel Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arnel Management (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with the corporate recruiter for the first interview. I had to complete a behavioral assessment test prior to the interviewing. It was an assessment test identifying your character traits. Prior to the second interview, I was required to mystery shop two of their properties. This is done on your own time and they give you a packet of various questions/topics they want you go over prior to and while visiting the property.

The point of this mystery shop is for you to see how their leasing agents do with customers. The problem is the employees know their process for new applicants and I so happened to run into one of them who instantly "knew" I was a shop and let me know that they knew I was. Very embarrassing for me.

The whole experience was a total turnoff and it was a very bad representation of the company. I was to go for a second interview but I respectfully declined after my dreadful experience.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arnel Management (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

You first recieve a phone call from the corporate recruiter assistant, who informs you that the company is interested in interviewing you. You can then accept & set up your first interview that is within about 2 days.
    3 step Interview
    -Corporate Recruiter
    -Regional Manager
    -COO

Interview Questions

• -"Who are you/Where are you from" general questions
      -Past employment
      -Reasons for seeking new employment
      -Sales experience
      -Availability
      -Goals with the company
      Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arnel Management (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

I came in and interviewed with the HR personnel at that time for a leasing consultant position, and did a second interview with the VP at the time, and they offered me a manager in training position due to my managerial experience. Nothing out of the ordinary. usuall interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arnel Management (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Went to a few interviews at their corporate office, which is really nice and right across from South Coast Plaza. All the women there seemed like the typical Orange County female, really attractive, kind of fake in personality. You can tell that company tends to hire those who are easy on the eyes, especially for a sales position. Each interview was pretty generic, talked about previous work experience and why I'd want to be a leasing consultant.

Interview Questions

• Just situational type of questions, I guess. Nothing was too out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arnel Management.

Interview

When you get called in for an interview be prepared that you could be offered a job before you leave. There is a reason it is so easy to get hired by this company, and yes you should be leery. You will meet with about 3 interviewers. You are asked mostly sales related questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an issue asking for the sale or the money? Do you have an issue asking them 3 times for the money?   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Arnel Management in October 2011.

Interview

The process consisted of several interviews with different level of management. Very basic behavioral type of questions were asked. They are looking to hire people with a sales pitch.