Arrive Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arrive Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at Arrive Logistics

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics in October 2018.

Interview

First thing was a phone interview. Then they bring you in for a in person interview that last about 2 hours. You take a tour then sit in front of a computer taking a test that ask like basic math questions. After that you sit down with a rep from each side of the business and just talk about what they do on a everyday bases. This is a good opportunity to ask any questions because they are doing they job you’re applying for. After that you sit down with someone from recruiting and then the hiring manager. Everyone is very nice and will answer any question you have.

Interview Questions

• What’s something you’ve accomplished that you’re proud of?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics.

Interview

Really disappointing experience. After several rounds of phone screens and in-person interviews (totalling several hours) all of which were very positive (their words), they then went silent, no follow up to say they were going in a different direction, no generic rejection e-mail, nothing. Even when I followed up (more than once), still nothing. Overall, particularly given the nature of the role, it was a really unprofessional experience.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was well put together and very competitive to ensure the right candidate was to be hired. They asked many questions regarding the position and how well you could fill those roles in the position at hand. Two phone interviews were held before being asked to come into the office for a 3 hour in person interview. Everyone there was friendly and eager to meet the new candidate that was there for the interview. Seemed like a friendly, fun, and over all good place to work.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics (Austin, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward: Had a recruiter reach out on LinkedIn regarding further developing my sales career, recommended setting up a time to connect. Had a brief phone screening to go over experience, career/next position goals, their company, and role overviews.

From there, invited me to come in and do a 2hr on-site which was comprised of an office tour, two 15min role shadows (one shadowing a carrier rep and one shadowing a customer rep), a 15min assessment, and then two 30min interviews with hiring managers (one via web host, one on-site).

Everyone was very friendly, office is huge. I felt the interviews went well, just didn't totally align on both sides. We had a great discussion and in my opinion, it seems that the biggest thing they are looking for is a passion for sales (the grind, long days, typical busy sales environment) and desire to learn/grow in the 3PL industry. You would start on a base while training and then eventually move to 100% commission aka high risk/high reward.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

First phone interview and then one on one personal interview with the people you might be working with and the people you might want to get to know for future references.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Began with phone interview with recruiter that covers your resume and experience.
    Next is an in person interview where you shadow two different brokers, a geography test, personal interview with recruiters, and interview with sales manager.
    This sounds difficult and tedious but it was very easy. This is a largely sales based company so I assume they extend a large number of offers.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics (Austin, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Relaxed, you shadow a few employees, take a test, then have a face to face interview. The interview doubles as an office tour as well. I was at their office for somewhere between 1 and 2 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

Two phone interviews that barely qualify you they lasted about 15-20 minutes. The on-site interview included shadowing two reps who don't know how to explain their role. I actually didn't get hear a sales call just reps sending out emails. There is an assement that's quick but being near a pod of chest bumping sales reps and their manager it was quite hard to keep focused on the timed questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics (Austin, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

2hrs for the final interview. Includes an assessment 15 min computer test. Tour of the office and shadowing 2 account executives. And then 2 more interviews with HR and highering manager. Who talked about themseves rahter than ask any questions..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in sales and landing accounts..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

My initial phone interview with the recruiter did not happen. I reached out to them because I didn’t receive a phone call. I was told that they were pulled into a meeting, and would try to call me back. We ended up rescheduling for the next day. When I was contacted we spoke for about 15 minutes. We spoke about two positions. Talked about what each role would include. I was told that I would be emailed in regards to setting up an in person interview. I took a few days to get everything sorted out. I finally got my in person interview set. I was told to arrive 10-15 minutes early, which I did. The concierge called to let them know I was downstairs for my appointment. I waited 30 minutes before someone showed up. I took a minor test on the computer. I shadowed with someone for about 20 minutes. Then I met the first of two people that I was supposed to interview with. The first person I interviewed with made me feel very comfortable. Explained the role. Said that they didn’t know the time frame for when they would hire for the role. We had a good conversation. I thought things went well. The second person was very closed off. He sat with his legs crossed. Came off as smug and arrogant. I felt very uncomfortable interviewing with him. He didn’t ask as many questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to this job, that someone else here does not already have?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrive Logistics in January 2016.

Interview

Laid back. They're looking to make sure you did your research on the industry and just learn a little bit about who you are. They want to make sure you are committed to the position and sales.