Arrow Strategies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arrow Strategies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2018

2.5

NVH Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies in February 2016.

Interview

Technically it is not difficult. I got interview twice with the same manager and team member. I was asked some technical questions regarding order and frequency analysis. Then I was asked a lot of questions about customer interacting skills. They seem they are looking for someone who can complete everything.

Engineering Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies (Bingham Farms, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

4 interviews spanning 9 people, first a phone screen, then 1st in person met 3 ppl, 2nd in person met 4 ppl, 3rd in person met 2 more (CEO and Pres) Offer made and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone with Engineering experience?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Was hired based on someone I knew based on a phone interview.
    First had a phone interview with the branch manager. I then had a 2nd interview with both him and the account manager. After that they extended the offer.

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies (Southfield, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called by this company; the corporate recruiter had received my CV from another recruiter. I was told the position had been open for a while, but filling it was becoming more urgent. The recruiter told me they would be sending me a Job Description before the interview.

1st interview – met with GM and head of HR – lots of good Q&A. No Job Description had yet been shared with me. I was told I would have to complete a Predictive Index assessment, and that the results of the assessment would be shared with me. I completed the Predictive Index, but the results were not shared.

After a period of silence, I contacted the recruiter to see what was next. The following, week, I was invited to a second interview with a different company principal.

Upon arriving for the 2nd interview, I was informed that the interviewer was called away on business, but could do a phone interview. I was seated in a conference room, and the interviewer called in. We had a good conversation, I thought. Afterward, the recruiter apologized for the interview snafu.

The following week, after two onsite interviews, I received an email telling me the company would not be moving forward with me. No phone call, no feedback on where I may have come up short. No Job Description or PI results were ever shared with me. For a company that positions itself as wanting to be a candidate’s “agent for life”, this was a cold and unsatisfying end to the process.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about how you manage change in processes, training and metrics."   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies (Southfield, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for a direct hire contract position. The entire Interview and hiring process was excellent. Everyone was very professional, friendly, and helpful. The entire process was clearly explained and I was kept informed at every step. The compensation and benefits was very good for a long term contract job. I was very interested in the job offer but had to decline for unrelated personal reasons. I would definitely be interested in working for Arrow in the future.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly on what my career goals and interests were. I had a separate technical interview with the client company.   Answer Question

For unrelated personal reasons. The position offered was excellent.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies.

Interview

Interviewer showed up 45 minutes late to the restaurant located in the same building as the office that we were supposed to have a lunch meeting at with very little apology or explanation. Very conversational interview where religion was even discussed as it related to motivation. Strange illegible diagrams of company structure were also drawn.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies in June 2013.

Interview

Brief phone screen to schedule onsite interview. Onsite interview was 2 days later and had offer the day after the onsite. Met with 2 employees and they went over the responsibilities of the position and asked me general interview question. They basically want to see how motivates you are and how interested you are in working with Arrow.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arrow?
      Why are you interested in this position?
      What motivates you?   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies (Dearborn, MI) in January 2008.

Interview

Personal interview at this consulting firm followed by client interview

Negotiation

ok

Sourcer/Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies.

Interview

Everything about my interview--the initial contact, the office culture, and the follow-up--was fantastic. Every employee I saw said hello or offered a smile. They treated me with respect, were up front about all aspects of the company and their work, and treated me very well.

Mental Health Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arrow Strategies (Pontiac, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Read interview questions from a check off sheet and no follow-up questions were asked, this took away for the person-to-person experience. They said they did not know how much the position paid, that was the only question they were unable to answer.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned from being put in difficult situations at your previous job?   1 Answer