Artcraft Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Artcraft Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Artcraft Health

Interviews for Top Jobs at Artcraft Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Artcraft Health in April 2015.

Interview

Horrible...told them what I was looking for and they offered me below what I wanted. Then never got back to me after telling me I had the position and would send an offer letter. Thank God I had another job offer at the same time and they offered me more money and seemed to be a way better company.

Negotiation

Ridiculous

Creative Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Artcraft Health.

Interview

This was the weirdest interview I've ever had. The executive interviewing me never asked any questions of me (I did my best to then lead the interview and provide the information he would need). He never made eye contact. He talked more about his personal life. And he could not stay on point in the conversation, but rather hastily jumped from topic to topic while he answered his email and surfed the web.

Interview Questions

Marketing and Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flemington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Artcraft Health (Flemington, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call back in less than a week regarding an interview. I met with two very professional employees who were very helpful in explaining the position I was interviewing for. I was given a timeline of when I would hear back, and I was called in for a second interview only a few days later. I again had a very positive experience interviewing with this company, they were very friendly and interested in what I had to offer. Since I went on multiple interviews during this time, this one was by far the best I've had. The employees are very passionate about the industry and I was very I was impressed by the atmosphere of the office, the timeliness of the interview process and the employees.

Interview Questions