Artech L.L.C. Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 196 of over 196 interviews

Interviews at Artech L.L.C.

Positive54%
Campus Recruiting14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Artech L.L.C.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Artech L.L.C.

Interview

Got reached out to on LinkedIn about a recruiting position here. Had an initial phone interview and then proceeded to another interview where I learned a lot about the company

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what recruiting is?
    Answer Question

Artech L.L.C.

Application

I interviewed at Artech L.L.C.

Interview

I had angular interview here in the last year and it was good experience, and I got offer the letter after the hr round. There are two rounds for Angular developer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Artech L.L.C.

Application

I interviewed at Artech L.L.C.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. 1st round was a written test on English and few questions to chcek your interest and commitment level. Behavioral based questions. The team will really test your thought process and problem solving skills.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artech L.L.C. (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was 3 round of interview all interview on video call and thanks to HR Akita she helped me to get this opportunity . I joined oct 13th and very nice company good work culture nice team working direct client got 10 days training session..all team are superb ..HR, Trainner and work team as assigned. I suggest everyone to join once and growth careers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Artech L.L.C.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Artech L.L.C. in Sep 2021

Interview

Comforting and easy. Employer was concerned about not only role and experience but also about health family travelling etc. points around Pandemic situation. Interviewer understood the need and helped through the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Artech L.L.C. (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

It was a very casual interview. It wasn't stressful at all as compared to other interviews I'd taken. There were 3 rounds in total. The first was a basic telephone interview. The second was a video call based interview. The final round was around 30 mins on a telephone call with the HR manager. And I was selected for the role a few days later based on my communication skills.

Interview Questions
  • 1)Tell me about yourself. 2)What do you understand about the company and it's job role. 3)Why do you want this job. were some of the basic questions asked to me.

Artech L.L.C.

Application

I interviewed at Artech L.L.C.

Interview

I had a great experience. The interview went well. Interviewer made me talk comfortably. He was very friendly. He asked questions related to my educational background, my family background.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Artech L.L.C. (Ban Phone Savang) in Apr 2021

Interview

They contacted me through emails, and sent a follow up text. I tired for weeks to schedule an interview. Then ghosted. Complete radio silence. Weeks later I get a text “Sorry the position has already been filled”. This is not a reputable company. Take you talents and skills to a more reputable organization.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Artech L.L.C.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Artech L.L.C.

Interview

It was smooth They checked my knowledge, communication and selected me for the firm they had. I was sent to HP after the Artech process and was taken interview by them They checked communication and system knowledge and took group discussion and also random topic was given to speak . They have other companies and based on the communication they put you through the interviews. I found them okay but yes it was a contract based job where my salary was cut .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What is networking? Tell me about RAM ROM?

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Artech L.L.C. (Noida) in Apr 2021

Interview

I got an Email that this company is Hiring and I was very desperate to work in this company so there was number provided in the email and I tried to call but no one was taking my calls and then they received my call and she asked me some questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 196 Interviews