Ascent Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ascent Services Group

2.7

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was normal. The initial interview was with a recruiter and later had another phone interview with the client and lastly had a face to face with the client. Got an offer after some weeks of waiting.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The overall interview process moved quickly and was very comfortable. First interview was over the phone with the sales and recruiting manager, next was a panel of 2 additional managers, and third was with the CEO. This all happened to work out and align in the same day.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales style? How do you prioritize your time?   Answer Question

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Over the phone interview initially, then onsite interview. Technical questions on the phone as well as elaborating on my work experience. Hiring was for the most part quick and easy. Extensive background check due to the client but definately consistant communication.

Human Capital Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Concord, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I received a call from the hiring manager, did a quick but thorough phone interview. Then was invited for a in person interview, which was fitted into my schedule (awesome). Very easy and communication was AMAZING.

Human Capital Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Walnut, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview in the Walnut creek office. I met with the director of Human Capital as well as 2 of the human capital specialist. Standard interview questions and explanation of the position.

Interview Questions

• What were my job responsibilities at my previous position   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first time around, I just met the manager and that went well. The second round, they wanted me to meet with some team members. Before I knew it, there were 10 other people in the room with me asking me questions. I wasn't sure where to look or who to address. I was able to handle it, I fee that It was too many people in one interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do with your free time?   1 Answer

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Denver, CO) in July 2019.

Interview

It was a quick phone screen then an in person interview. They were very communicative throughout the whole process and made their decisions quickly. It was thorough and efficient. Allison was available to me to answer any questions that I had at any point.

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group in January 2009.

Interview

Typical phone screen. Asked if I was okay working on VMS accounts. Asked about my previous background and work history. Very little probing on my technical aptitude or boolean skills.

Director of Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group in November 2010.

Interview

I started with a phone interview with Corporate and then I interviewed with a 1 on 1 situation

Other job offer