Ascent Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascent Services Group

Human Capital Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Walnut, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview in the Walnut creek office. I met with the director of Human Capital as well as 2 of the human capital specialist. Standard interview questions and explanation of the position.

Interview Questions

• What were my job responsibilities at my previous position   Answer Question

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was normal. The initial interview was with a recruiter and later had another phone interview with the client and lastly had a face to face with the client. Got an offer after some weeks of waiting.

Director of Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group in November 2010.

Interview

I started with a phone interview with Corporate and then I interviewed with a 1 on 1 situation

Other job offer

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group in January 2009.

Interview

Typical phone screen. Asked if I was okay working on VMS accounts. Asked about my previous background and work history. Very little probing on my technical aptitude or boolean skills.