Ascent Services Group Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascent Services Group

Ascent Services Group

Application

I interviewed at Ascent Services Group

Interview

The interview was thorough, professional and considerate. The hiring officer called via Zoom. kindly explain about company, why they need a person for the position, then asked about normal interview questions including my experience.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in relevant cases I previously held.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

Two step phone recruitment interview followed by a single video interview with three employees. It was a low stress environment with fast response times. Overall I wouldn't stress about the interview, as long as you are prepared with your talking points.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time you felt pressure in the work place and discuss how you handled it.

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Chico, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Easy, and enjoyable, Gary is a nice person and explained the position well. Then two other employees did a peer interview with you. The two other employees seemed really nice and good to work with.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of work environment do you work well in?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Denver, CO) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was a quick phone screen then an in person interview. They were very communicative throughout the whole process and made their decisions quickly. It was thorough and efficient. Allison was available to me to answer any questions that I had at any point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Apr 2019

Interview

Over the phone interview initially, then onsite interview. Technical questions on the phone as well as elaborating on my work experience. Hiring was for the most part quick and easy. Extensive background check due to the client but definately consistant communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Denver, CO) in Aug 2017

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first time around, I just met the manager and that went well. The second round, they wanted me to meet with some team members. Before I knew it, there were 10 other people in the room with me asking me questions. I wasn't sure where to look or who to address. I was able to handle it, I fee that It was too many people in one interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do with your free time?

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in Aug 2016

Interview

The overall interview process moved quickly and was very comfortable. First interview was over the phone with the sales and recruiting manager, next was a panel of 2 additional managers, and third was with the CEO. This all happened to work out and align in the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Walnut, CA) in Apr 2016

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview in the Walnut creek office. I met with the director of Human Capital as well as 2 of the human capital specialist. Standard interview questions and explanation of the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Overland Park, KS) in Oct 2015

Interview

The hiring process was normal. The initial interview was with a recruiter and later had another phone interview with the client and lastly had a face to face with the client. Got an offer after some weeks of waiting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group in Nov 2010

Interview

I started with a phone interview with Corporate and then I interviewed with a 1 on 1 situation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews