Ascent Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Walnut Creek, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The overall interview process moved quickly and was very comfortable. First interview was over the phone with the sales and recruiting manager, next was a panel of 2 additional managers, and third was with the CEO. This all happened to work out and align in the same day.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales style? How do you prioritize your time?   Answer Question

Human Capital Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Walnut, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview in the Walnut creek office. I met with the director of Human Capital as well as 2 of the human capital specialist. Standard interview questions and explanation of the position.

Interview Questions

• What were my job responsibilities at my previous position   Answer Question

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was normal. The initial interview was with a recruiter and later had another phone interview with the client and lastly had a face to face with the client. Got an offer after some weeks of waiting.

Director of Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group in November 2010.

Interview

I started with a phone interview with Corporate and then I interviewed with a 1 on 1 situation

Other job offer

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascent Services Group in January 2009.

Interview

Typical phone screen. Asked if I was okay working on VMS accounts. Asked about my previous background and work history. Very little probing on my technical aptitude or boolean skills.