Ash Grove Cement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ash Grove Cement Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ash Grove Cement.

Interview

Interview within two weeks. Found out 2 months after I didn't have the job. Horrible communication. Elitist environment. Phone interview was with with a smart butt. Interview was with a regional that thought he didn't stink. Stay clear. Had to finally bug them two months later to find out results. Was told "going a different direction". I have never posted negative about a company before, but this group deserves it. I have a feeling it was age discrimination because I am 54. It had nothing to do with pay as they were in my range. I have never been more qualified for a job, yet they dismissed my qualifications after a good in person interview. Sour grapes? No. Just want you folks to know what you are dealing with. They have been advertising the job since Feb. 16, and still no hire. Or so I was told.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.....lol......while looking at my resume.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ash Grove Cement in August 2015.

Interview

Professional, but friendly. Conversational. It was a pleasurable experience where questions were asked and answered and I was at ease discussing the position, responsibilities, and how I might fit into the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us, and what can you do for us?   Answer Question

Application

I interviewed at Ash Grove Cement in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the companies Corporate HR person. Then there was a phone interview with the onsite companies GM. Then I was invited for a face to face 2 hour grueling interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you tell if someone is lying?   1 Answer

Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ash Grove Cement.

Interview

It was the weirdest interview I have ever had. They asked awkwardly personal questions like after learning that my sister has downs syndrome they asked how that has affected me as a person. I knew that they had already hired one environmental engineer and was wondering if they were just messing with me.