Aspen Marketing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aspen Marketing Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aspen Marketing Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Marketing Services.

Interview

Initial phone interview was a high-level review of my background, skills, and career path goals. Then, almost 3 months later, Aspen called back with a formal phone interview related to a specific job opening, followed by an on-site interview shortly thereafter. Sent weekly follow-up emails to Aspen regarding the status of my candidacy, which were replied to cordially, but took almost 1 full month to make me a formal job offer.

Interview Questions

• No question was overly difficult or completely unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal - Aspen met my salary demand.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aspen Marketing Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process is very thorough. I spoke with three different people prior to speaking with the VP via phone interview.

Interview Questions

• VP definitely gave some difficult questions, all client centered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick negotiations. I accepted immediately. Received start date within 1 week.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Marketing Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was very pleasant. I interviewed with four individuals all in different roles. I was asked a ton of questions about my resume and background and how that translated into working for them and doing this job well. Each person had completely different questions for me. A lot of questions were directed to the work at hand and the stress level of completing work on time and dealing with difficult clients. Having had such experience in the past it was really easy to answer those questions truthfully and quickly. Making the interview process much easier.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working until the project or job is completed each day?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aspen, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspen Marketing Services (Aspen, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Went into the door, the interviewer was polite and friendly, she wasn't aggressive with questions and genuinely seemed like she wanted to hire me. Asked about my background in marketing, a few marketing question regarding SEO and then proceeded on ask me few generic personal questions that we all experience in all interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest experience you've ever encountered?   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Marketing Services (West Chicago, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

Had 4 1 on 1 interviews. 1 interview was with a Sr. member who was not on the account I was interviewing for, it was obvious she didn't want to be there. Overall the interview was pretty straightforward. Business professional attire is highly recommended. People are very nice, but you are expected to work and work hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated a bit was given a small increase and additional vacation time form their norm.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Marketing Services in March 2008.

Interview

Initial communications with company came from Linkedin via recruiter. Interview process was straightforward: HR phone screen, 2 on-site visits (group / panel interview with team, one-on-one interview with hiring manager AND case study presentation).