Associated Students (Chico) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associated Students (Chico) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Associated Students (Chico)

Web Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Students (Chico) (Chico, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Extremely friendly down-to-earth director staff. The process was very quick, about 2 weeks with a couple meetings. Informational public meeting, meet and greet, and then an interview. The questions were less about my skill set and more about what I could do for the company. They were looking for management and web development skills and very much appreciate people who will stay for a longer amount of time

Sutter Hall Dining- CSU Chico Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Associated Students (Chico) (Chico, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Super easy, very basic 8 questions. They ask things like, how would you help an unhappy customer? The first few questions are "when will you graduate?" "How many hours a week do you want to work?" They are honestly just screening to make sure you are competent and nice. I applied online, received an email for an interview time, had the interview. Received an email 3 days later offering the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you wash dishes??   1 Answer

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Students (Chico) (Chico, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

easy. literally got asked what the three step process is to wash dishes. easiest interview ever. the entire interview lasted 15 minutes and then i got told that they want to hire me. after that i just filled out paperwork and started the following day.

Student Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associated Students (Chico) (Chico, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Will be able to work odd hours and during finals week? How many hours are you willing to work? Are you a quick learner? Do you know how to use the cash register?