Assurance International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assurance International Interview Questions

Interviews at Assurance International

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Elmhurst, IL).

Interview

There were three parts of the interview. After applying to the position I was given a call the next day where I spent about 10-15 minutes on the phone with a person from HR. It was a pretty straight forward screen and I was given some information about the company.

I was brought in for a second interview with a hiring manager that lasted about an hour. We discussed my resume, what I was looking for in a company along with the position in a lot more detail.

Things went well and I was selected for a third interview where they did confirm my references and also confirmed I had a good understanding of the position. After this interview I was sent an offer letter along with a benefits and compensation package.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Elmhurst, IL).

Interview

I had a brief phone screen where I spoke with a recruiter. She asked me pretty basic questions like when I was looking for a position and why I had applied to the company. They also confirmed that I could commute to their location.

I had an in-person interview at the Elmhurst location. The interview lasted 15-20 minutes and I met with one of the hiring managers. I was asked to walk him through my resume and some standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest qualities?
      What is your biggest weakness?
      What did you do to prepare for this interview?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurance International in January 2016.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview. The process was easy, the hiring manager gave me a call and asked me three questions. I was selected for the second round and was called for an in person interview. In the second round of interview they go in depth about your background and your qualifications.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International in January 2016.

Interview

My initial contact was over the phone. Someone from the HR confirmed some basic information on my resume and scheduled me for an interview.

I met with a hiring manager the next day and spoke with him for about 20-30 minutes. The interview went well and I was selected for a second interview.

The second interview lasted about an hour and was conducted at a nearby Starbucks. I had a chance to meet a few of the team members and was asked mostly behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewer did not focus on job description but on money and career advancement. He/She also never mentioned that it was a sales job which made me accept the job and regretted doing so.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Overall two round interview process. During the interview I was asked to go over my resume and discuss my college experiences. It seemed pretty casual and seemed to last about 20 minutes. The second interview lasted about an hour and was over a cup of coffee. We discussed the day to day of the position and the work environment in much more detail. I was able to get a really good feel for the type of people I would be working with.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I went through a two round interview process. The initial process did begin with a quick phone screen and I was brought in to meet with a hiring manager.

After meeting with the hiring manager I was brought in for a longer second round interview. I had a chance to meet some of the team members and learn a lot more about the day to day and job requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy. All 3 of them were easy to follow and understand. They were very transparent and left nothing to the imagination. It is a tiered structure and you will start at entry level. Be prepared to work at this level for at least one year. From there your success and growth is completely contingent on yourself.

Interview Questions

• Who or what is most important to an Account Manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The process started with a phone screening which went well. Both face to face interviews were awesome! The company just wants to make sure you have the desire and personality for sales. They are real big on their collaborative/family environment so your personality is EVERYTHING. The third interview was the offer and instructions on for my first day. Seems like this company has a lot of growth potential and I'm excited!

Customer Service & Retainment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

Interview

Was given a very brief telephone interview & a full office interview. Was asked very brief and basic interview questions, however interviewer was very unsmiling and attacked most accomplishments on my resume. I was told that if accepted, I'd be called within a few hours for a full interview the next day. Did not receive an offer. It appears to be a pyramid scheme.