Assurance International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The basically want to see how your personality is and if you have what it takes. If you just be yourself they will like you. It's a two interview process the first one is over the phone and then you come probably like two days later and the person you interview with is your potential team leader.

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

First phone call was welcoming and it seemed like it would be a good fit and then you go in for an interview and then a second and the pieces didn't match up. It was a total scam and they are not honest with you on the position you will hold. One position exists and its door to door sales.

Interview Questions

• How would I help improve their company and name to their consumers?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very quick. Everything happens in a matter of days. They first talk you into believing that they are a marketing/consulting firm, and they focus heavily on hard work, motivation, dedication, and the idea of "work hard, play hard." In the second interview they take you to a cafe because they don't have room to interview you in the office. They talk a lot about marketing and try to convince you that you are going to learn more there than anywhere else and you are going to "consult" companies to improve themselves...by selling them Comcast Business Class. The third interview focuses on your character, and they try to Hague whether or not they have tricked you into thinking the job is not what it truly is: a sales position in a pyramid scheme. They hire you hours later, and only when you come into work do you realize that you were tricked.

Interview Questions

• Are you outgoing and willing to put yourself outside of your comfort zone to get the job done?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about marketing and the different stages of technology adapters?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviewer did not focus on job description but on money and career advancement. He/She also never mentioned that it was a sales job which made me accept the job and regretted doing so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very fast interview and was not given much time to talk. You pretty much listen to whoever is conducting the interview talk for 10 minutes straight, and then you're sent out the door.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurance International.

Interview

Lead you to believe its a coveted marketing position where you will learn so much, but its actually a door to door and company to company job selling comcast packages.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International in August 2015.

Interview

It was a great interview. Professional, but not intimidating. We talked about my experiences and how I would fit in with the work hard play hard culture of the company.

Interview Questions

They branded the position as something else. It's really just a sales job, but they made it seem like it was marketing.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurance International in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is broken essentially into two stages. The first is the preliminary stage where you fill out a basic form and questionnaire and meet with someone so they can see if you see right for the job, and this portion only takes about 15-20 minutes. The second interview, you come back another day and sit down with an account manager and go over the basics of the job and the company. He/She will also ask more personal questions to you in an effort to get to know you a little better and determine if you're a good fit for their office. this is a much less formal interview and an opportunity to ask a greater number of questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were job related, and were defining some marketing tactics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Apply, Receive phone call to talk about your resume, schedule interview downtown face to face for 10 mins. Receive call back for another interview where you sit down for 30 mins and discuss job and how the timeline works for hire. If they like you, they will call you and offer you the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance International (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Began with a preliminary phone interview, then went to two separate interviews. The questions were fairly straight forward, but I was being interviewed for a position I hadn't applied for. I had applied to do marketing, but I was being interviewed for the position of 'account executive,' During the second interview (after the listing had specifically reported that it wasn't a sales position), I was told that it was a sales position with commission for payment. Not what I signed up for.