At Your Service Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

At Your Service Staffing Interview Questions

Interviews at At Your Service Staffing

1.5

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing (Sayville, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

You have to apply online. They contact you for an interview via email. The interview itself was very basic. They sent a lot of time explaining about the position which I thought was very useful.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in catering   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing (Boston, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

I found an advertisement for the job on craigslist and immediately emailed them. After reviewing my resume they decided to interview me. Office was downtown, very nice building and everyone was very polite. Was interviewed by 2 people with another prospective employee. They just asked me about my background, major, courses, etc.

Waitstaff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing (Worcester, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a simple phone call with the owner and then some training at a graduation party, I was asked a few questions and then asked to work at a party at the next weekend to see if I was fit for this kind of work

Interview Questions

• if I had any experience working in corporate cafeterias or waiting on parties   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing.

Interview

Boring interviewer. It seemed like she was in a hurry to complete the interview and move on to the next one. There were several other people waiting to be interviewed

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing (Boston, MA).

Interview

Brief and straightforward. It was a simple process and not intimidating. My interviewer was kind and I have since worked with her. Everyone at AYS is easy to get along with and fine coworkers. The interview reflected this. The hiring process was simple but I did have previous serving / food service experience.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I had heard good things about AYS at events where I was working for another temp firm and that prompted my application. The interview was short, direct and conducted by the Asst. Mgr. of staff.

Interview Questions

• What kind of availability do you have?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. Seems as if they deduce if you will get hired by the resume or referral you submitted. The interview was more about getting to know the work. Essentially if you are a decent person that has a good referral or serving experience you will get the job.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

What should have been a red flag, was that they did not put their company name on the Craigslist ad and they did not have their own office space to do interviews. They rented a room in a dance studio. There were two people doing interviews, one did group and the other was one on one. They told me the pay and very little about what the job was about even though the event they are hiring for is in two days. You would have to buy a uniform, heads up for people who don't have money like that. The guy didn't really ask me interview questions, but he spoke to me as if I was hired already and told me I would receive information about the job opportunity in an e-mail (even though he had it RIGHT THERE in front of him). I was told if the e-mail does not come by 8pm to send a e-mail to the person on a business card he gave me. One day later still no e-mail and they do not answer their phones. At this point, I will not work with a company that is so unprofessional.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sun Lakes, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing (Sun Lakes, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

it was an easy process i called an add spoke with the owner of the company and then set up an interview process went smooth with out any problems she asked me a couple of questions over a cup of coffee and then she hired me the lady was very professional and really easy to get along with

Interview Questions

• what is something that you are most proud of   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at At Your Service Staffing (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

About 4 months ago, I applied via LinkedIn and received an email to set up a phone call to further discuss the role. Had a great 30-minute phone call with one of the managers, then went into the office for an hour long interview. It seemed to go well; I answered all questions thoroughly and felt I built some rapport. I was told I'd hear back shortly regarding their decision; I felt confident because all seemed to go well. Then, nothing. I sent several follow-up emails and finally received a response; as if I hadn't spent several hours of my time interviewing for their company....

Here's the odd part:

Just about two weeks ago I received a LinkedIn message from one of the managers I met with in person the first time I applied. She explained she felt my experience seemed to be a good fit. I responded because I was excited to hear from her again, and never got a reason as to why I was not hired for the role. Once I responded and reminded her I had previously interviewed there, nothing!

Now, I am typically an incredibly easygoing and understanding person, but I will not tolerate a company who disregards valuable candidates who express a sincere interest in your company. Very unprofessional, unethical and overall unfair. As a young professional with plenty of peers searching for careers, I will make sure they don't apply to your company. Learn how to treat your candidates.