Atlanta Housing Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Atlanta Housing Authority Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority.

Interview

interview with someone from the department they then chose who they'd like to be their intern I only had one interview others had multiple ones just depends I guess. I personally didn't think the interview went that well but I ended up getting the job so I guess it went good enough.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Two person behavioral interview. Pleasant enough. Make sure you know your background about their voucher program and etc. I was told I would hear something by the end of that week. That was like three weeks ago, lol.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AHA?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

This was a three person panel. Two people had no familiarity with the position. One person had been an employee for two weeks. Another person was being released from employment. The interview itself was very relaxed. Prior experience working with this company lent myself to already having proven myself with the company, although the interviewers had not personal or professional experience with me or my work product.

Interview Questions

• Experience. Situational Questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Housing Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority.

Interview

Phone screen interview by HR representative with standard interview questions; then I was referred to hiring manager for phone screen. The hiring manager gave me more info about the available position, asked more job-related and behavioral-type questions, and told me about the hiring process and time frame.

Interview Questions

• Describe a suggestion you made for process improvement in a prior workplace   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority.

Interview

Panel interview. Not too difficult. The hiring manager was very understanding. I did have to wait a long time for the interview to start. But once it got underway, it moved quite fast. I even got a chance to meet with the department head before I left. So it went well even though I thought I had talked more than necessary.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview w/ four people; It was advertised that all members where managers. However, after coming on full-time it was revealed that 2 people where managers and the other two were consultants that had no independence. Interview process was normal and typically with questions on past experience, what skills can you bring to the team, etc. Interview was 2 hours long with the group panel and 45 minutes long w/ the VP. VP seemed nice initially. The Director asked question related to the actual job description; the consultants asked questions that were related to past experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for AHA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple - offer made and negotiated 2 times to get to an acceptable amount

Business Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

phone interview consisted of behavioral questions

Inspections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlanta Housing Authority (Atlanta, GA) in August 2009.

Interview

I received a call from the HR Manager who asked me questions related to my background/experience. He then asked me if I would be interested in interviewing for a different position, which I agreed to. The interview was scheduled over the phone. The onsite interview was with a group consisting of 3 interviewers including the HR manger, department manager, and an employee of the department. The interview was going well until I was thrown off a bit by the hiring manager crudely questioning my interest in the other position that I had originally applied for, instead of focusing on the reason I was there. My advice is to use the interview process as an opportunity to observe the types you would be interacting and/or working closely with on a day to day basis if selected for the position. It will help you decide if you will accept or decline the offer.