Atlanta Metropolitan College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Metropolitan College

Budget Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atlanta Metropolitan College (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was called to set up a phone interview by the Chief of Human Resources. I was called the following week for the phone interview. Let me just say that the entire process was unorganized. I was interviewing for a Director position; however the organization thought it was a good idea for me to be interviewed by the Chief of HR, an A/P Specialist and a Procurement Specialist. I couldn't understand why I was being interviewed by 2 low level employees for a Director's position. The A/P Specialist mumbled his questions so I had to constantly ask him to repeat the question. The other young lady tried to sound as though she knew budget but I could tell that she was clueless. Well I received a Dear John email from HR yesterday that I would not be moving onto the second round of interviews which would have been an in person interview. All I can say is this college's interview process leaves a lot to be desired. I would suggest that you look the other way because they are very unorganized.

Interview Questions