Cover image for Atlantic Housing Foundation

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Atlantic Housing Foundation Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic Housing Foundation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atlantic Housing Foundation (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2023

Interview

Rigorous wants to know that you will be able to have flexible schedule and work in a high stress environment. There staff seems overworked and underpaid. Google reviews state that the office is in disarray

Interview Questions
  • Whats is your schedule like, why do you want to work here and can you live off 13 hr
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Housing Foundation (Plainview, TX) in May 2022

Interview

The interview was great, and I didnt have any issues. I would recommend it. I could ask questions about the company and get all the information, about the CEA position.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be the best candidate for this position?

Atlantic Housing Foundation

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12 months. I interviewed at Atlantic Housing Foundation in Oct 2021

Interview

I worked with a temp., company for a year. The manager wanted to hire me the first month I work due to my skills, know how and me not missing a day for work. She saw I was reliable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself.

Atlantic Housing Foundation

Application

I interviewed at Atlantic Housing Foundation

Interview

There is a lengthy interview process. you will have to go through Several interviews. However, panel members are friendly and personable. Very speedy. Transparent people who appear happy, and satisfied with their job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Housing Foundation (Savannah, GA)

Interview

I applied and was contacted for an interview. The interviewer seemed interested and she told me she was going to write up a summary to send to the manager so that the manager can contact me for a zoom interview. I never heard back from her. I feel as if the interviewer should say she has a few more interviews and will make her decision in a couple of days instead of making the applicants think they have the job and then never contact them. Everybody has feelings and that was inconsiderate of her. Candidates get there hopes up just to get let down and that’s not fair to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Atlantic Housing Foundation (Greenville, SC) in Sep 2020

Interview

After applying, I was contacted via email and set up an appointment for a phone interview. The interviewer said they were going to forward my info to the Community Manager and would “call back in a few minutes” with a date and time for a secondary interview, once they’d confirmed the Community Managers schedule. After not hearing back for 24 hours I sent them an email, politely asking about the secondary interview and reiterating my interest in the position. I have not heard back and frankly this behavior from a company that touts integrity and respect as part of their core values is disappointing and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for the position?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Housing Foundation (Houston, TX) in Apr 2019

Interview

Process was fast and efficient, I was a bit nervous at first but everything went smooth and they made me feel comfortable at the time of the interview. They interview with different persons on a video call, each person interviewing you ask you questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do i want to work for Atlantic housing?

Popular Careers with Atlantic Housing Foundation Job Seekers