Atlantic Southeast Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atlantic Southeast Airlines Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlantic Southeast Airlines

Crew Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

First had to take a math test that was timed before the interview. The interview was laid back yet professional with the recruiter and crew scheduling supervisor in the room. After that they sent me over to do my fingerprints for the background check. All together it took me about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part was the math exam. The sad part is that some folks don't pass it when it's just simple math.   Answer Question

Station Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Bloomington, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

Just had a one on one interview, and had a review of my skills and what i could do for the company and what skills i could bring to the table

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in July 2007.

Interview

There was an interview with one manager and a director. it was basic questions about yourself, what you've done, what skills you have, and then talking about the company. You should dress nice, come prepared, and be able to show you are a quick learner and demonstrate why you would be a good employee. The job only consisted of one interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you learned in college that would make you well prepared for this job?   Answer Question