Atmos Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Atmos Energy

2.4

Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

About atmospirit questions asked, some job specific questions asked. Do your homework and ask other how they do the job and why they do it the way they do as far as the right way and wrong way.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about atmospirit, a few job specific   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Employed trough recruiter agency. One interview. Good work environment, strong work ethic and excellent company values. Employees are treated with respect and genuine concern. Management caring about their employees wellbeing and extremely approachable for communication with any kind of issues. Always providing the best tools and information to make work task easily to accomplish.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atmos Energy in March 2016.

Interview

My interview process was very straight forward. After a few emails I spoke with a recruiter on a phone call and she asked me a few questions. After the questions she said she would email me about the job. I received a congratulatory email saying I was selected for the internship.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Applied through job portal. The first round was primary pre screening questions. The interview was for 30 minutes. basic HR questions. The second round was with the Director of Enterprise Architecture. It lasted for 15 mins

Interview Questions

• What are the basic functions in business process modelling?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

I was an out of state candidate and my first interview consisted of a phone interview. I flew into town about two weeks later and had avery informal in person interview. I liked the people but the accounting department was too small.

Investor Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

They did a terrific job clarifying who Atmos was and what they were looking for. Cultural fit is very important. Ray was great as the HR point man. He was able to provide helpful info about the position and firm.

Interview Questions

• What skills make you a strong candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atmos Energy in February 2010.

Interview

phone and in house interview with HR and Managers. Not very stressful

Negotiation

None

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

went to their web site to review jobs that I qualified for and submitted resume and they called for a phone interview, basically verify my qualifications. The phone call lasted about 30 minuets and went over all work experience, work qualification and education.

Interview Questions

• How could I help them in the field I am applying for   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the Accounting Manager and set up an interview. It was a round-robin panel interview and was somewhat short (40-45 minutes), but only because it's difficult for panel interviews to be conversational. Great people, very friendly, casual, and very high on their culture. Laid back, but still very professional

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, situational, and experience-based (what portion of past experience was analytical based)   Answer Question

Senior Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Atmos Energy (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied and 6 months later had an interview on Monday, then a second interview that Thursday and was presented a job offer the following Monday. They asked about past jobs and education, projects I worked on and my skills with different programs. We discussed advancement and goals.

Interview Questions

• Mostly getting to know my personality and experience in more detail.   Answer Question