Atwood Oceanics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Atwood Oceanics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atwood Oceanics

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atwood Oceanics.

Interview

The interview had several steps with multiple trips to Houston. The interviewers were friendly and conducted laid back interviews. They were more interested in ensuring that you fit the job. Though, the process was longer than a typical internship, you left with a good understanding what is expected of you and if you are a good fit for the company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atwood Oceanics (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Screening phone call with recruiter, easy.
    If they like you, you're brought in for an interview with hiring manager and possibly a future peer. After that, if they wish to hire, you are contacted by the recruiter again, requesting background check information and drug test scheduling. If all is go, then you are provided an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where your integrity was challenged.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atwood Oceanics.

Interview

hey flew me out and had a nice interview with the manager over the position.

Interview Questions

• There were job specific questions that I had no prior knowlage of.   Answer Question