Augusta Sportswear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Augusta Sportswear

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Augusta Sportswear (Augusta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a panel of two. They asked question about recent experience. They wanted me give them examples of how I would handle certain calls from customers. They took me around to different departments to get a look at the make up of the office.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience did I have?   1 Answer

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Augusta Sportswear (Augusta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

as another pointed out, the interview process is entirely too long. I dont understand why you have to meet everyone and their grandma. 6-8 full hours of your time just meeting with everyone and others not related to your position

Interview Questions

• do i exercise and stay fit? not sure if this is discriminatory, maybe they dont like to hire unfit or over weight people. I found it very odd such a question would be asked, they did say they like to hire fit active lifestyle people, So more than likely if your not fit or they see your over weight, they probably will not hire. again possible discrimination.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation, they would not budge on the salary

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Augusta Sportswear.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long and should be better organized. Do not have a potential employer waste an entire day meeting with every single department if they do not fit all criteria for the job. Specifically, their coding department lacks social skills and interpersonal verbal communication. I was told they were hiring a new position so that "they could dump the work load that they (the other coders) did not like to do." This was a direct quote from one of the developers. No other manager or hiring personal was present for this part of the interview. I do not envy the person who actually took the job. They seemed like they were an extremely fun group of people to work for, except for a few, very toxic people on the team.

Vice President Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Augusta Sportswear (Augusta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

First there were 2 phone interviews with the recruiter who felt it necessary to prepare me for the interview. Then there was a phone interview with HR. After that, I was asked to go to Augusta for an in person interview with CEO, SVP of Ops, VP of Merchandising. The process was a very typical interview with typical questions. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary during the interview process that stood out.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I would do if there was a quality problem from a vendor.
      The intension of this question was to see if I could be tough on vendors or if I would be weak when it was necessary to charge them back for a quality issue.
      1 Answer