Autism Speaks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autism Speaks Interview Questions

2.5

Field Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Autism Speaks (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources, mostly general questions & experience; and then 2nd phone interview with direct report of position, more specific discussion of job responsibilities/details of work history; next step would be panel interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Autism Speaks (New York, NY).

Interview

First i spoke with HR, then I did two calls, over the phone, even though I could have easily come into the office. then HR finalized all the paperwork and sent me a huge packet to review, sign and send back. Interviews were easy and just went over my resume and skills. nothing too technical

Interview Questions

• How would I improve donations totals? what was the biggest event i had handled?   Answer Question

Major Gifts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autism Speaks (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was asked about my skils and experience for the position. i was asked several times about prior compensation and answered the best that I could. As my work was consulting and fee based, my fees varied. The recruiter was very suspicious about my answers.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter told me that she would require my personal tax return to verify my prior compensation   1 Answer

Field Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autism Speaks (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

-One initial 10-15 minute phone screen interview which was simple and really basic. The HR person just went over my resume and asked very 'get to know you' questions just to make sure you can communicate.

-Followed up with an in-person 30-45 minute interview with the Executive Director. Very conversational and not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work experience prepared you for this role?
      Tell me about a difficult time you had with an employer/co-worker.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Autism Speaks (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview with HR and two in person interviews. There was several meetings with my supervisor. All were pleasant and comfortable. There was a skills review. It took several months for the process to complete.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience working with individuals on the spectrum.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate which I now regret.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Autism Speaks (Watertown, MA).

Interview

It was wonderful and just like any other company i worked for

Interview Questions

Negotiation

throught a temp agency