Avera Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avera Health Interview Questions

2.4

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avera Health (Sioux Falls, SD) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was what one would expect anywhere. As with a larger corporation, the overall process was slow. Individuals involved were extremely friendly. There was a lot of waiting and anticipating for an over. If you listen closely, you have a pretty good indication of next steps and if you should be expecting an offer.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avera Health.

Interview

1 on 1 with simple questions, previously was a student at hospital. Questions were basic scene rio healthcare questions asked at initial job interviews. They contacted me next day with hiring info.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avera Health (Sioux Falls, SD) in October 2012.

Interview

I had initially visited a staffing agency seeking temp assignment. I was interviewed by the staffing agency and we discussed my interests and experience. An interview was scheduled with Avera and was offered the temp position. After working for 3 months an offer of permanent full time employment was made and I accepted this offer.

Interview Questions

• why are you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avera Health (Aberdeen, SD) in February 2012.

Interview

Three interviews. All short and to the point. Each interview was on a separate day. Punctual. Interviewers were polite. Did get a quick reply after third interview.

RN-operation Room Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Avera Health (Aberdeen, SD) in August 2009.

Interview

OR nursing manager and two other co-workers interviewed me. started with a paper test question and then are 11 questions. (Behavior ) and the last question is to talk about your previous job.