Avianca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Avianca

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avianca (Germany, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Was taking place in a good and welcoming atmosphere. Challenging questions were asked but overall it was a friendly setting that was mirroring the culture I was getting into. Therefore, the interview was good.

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Avianca (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2018.

Interview

It takes a long time (10 months) and it was divided in four stages:
    - Interview with HR
    - Interview with the Area Director
    - Interview with two pairs (directors)
    - Interview with the CEO

Interview Questions

• HR - Profile questions (formal)
      Directors - Experiences (very casual)
      President - What we can do or contribute with the company? (strategic)   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2018.

Interview

First I had a brief interview. Then I had another interview. Next I took the English test and complementary test. I’m currently waiting for feedback. I have heard the process usually takes too long. However, so far it has been “at an okay pace”.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avianca (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

It was a quick process. Interview with HR manager, business manager and CEO. Logic test during interview with business manager. The process took about one month, got an offer in my last interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was easy and simple. The proccess took about 4 weeks and before the interview i had to present an excel test and team activity ( assesment of 2 hours)

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was all on line forms filling and via Skype interviews. The profiling questions were very long and time consuming. They have all the first steps of the selection process establised via on line forms and interviews and some phone calls. All running soomthly and on schedulled time.

Interview Questions

• Where you involved in guerrila organizations or support some guerrila groups?   1 Answer

Gerente Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a long process, it took more than three months. We had a couple of interviews and an English test. There are some group dynamics to see your ability to negotiate and see how goal - oriented you are. For what I know, all the interviews have the same routine.

Interview Questions

• ¿What was the most disappointing situation you have been involved, and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

ADMINISATRATOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Group interview, Techincal test, english test, security test, HR interview.
    Group interview, Techincal test, english test, security test, HR interview.
    Long process, but it depends on the particular role.

Interview Questions

• About the company, your academic background, professional experience and some technical questions about the role.   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2015.

Interview

They initially have an assesment with generally a big gruop of people to measure your teamwork skills with different activities, then the a pply a mathematical quiz and if you are selected from the group then comes the englishand security test, that could inclue polygraph, finally if you approve those two you have and individual interview with the manager or person in charge of the position, this is the final stage.

Revenue Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process consist in a disk test like a personality evaluation, a group assesment where they evaluate your acctitude, your role in a team and finally an interview with your boss.

Interview Questions

• What skills and abilities will you bring to our company?   Answer Question