Avianca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Network Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in December 2013.

Interview

Online excel test mostly pivot tables, then a group assessment to evaluate capacity of team work and finally interview with hiring manager not very difficult question, what you would expect at an entry level.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was all on line forms filling and via Skype interviews. The profiling questions were very long and time consuming. They have all the first steps of the selection process establised via on line forms and interviews and some phone calls. All running soomthly and on schedulled time.

Interview Questions

• Where you involved in guerrila organizations or support some guerrila groups?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in August 2013.

Interview

There's always a group interview. Almost 5-10 people in the room. They make two groups and give out problems to solve. Problems are like Einstein Problem about the houses, nationality, house color. etc. After two activities they give out one last problem. Is always related to the job you are applying, in this case was about how to deal with technicians reports about airplanes. (They just see how you work in a group enviorenment). Then STAR questions 1 to 1. After they do a long background check with polygraph and drufg tests.

Interview Questions

• Really no diffciult questions   1 Answer

Had better options in the market.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Salvador (El Salvador)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avianca (San Salvador (El Salvador)) in September 2012.

Interview

Actually it was a promotion so the interview proces was different from hiring an external candidate. The processes was mainly focusen on job experience and achivements. The interview for externals are really exhaustive with polygraph and drug test included aspart of the aviation security program.

Interview Questions

• Do you what the job that required moving to another country   Answer Question

Gerente Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a long process, it took more than three months. We had a couple of interviews and an English test. There are some group dynamics to see your ability to negotiate and see how goal - oriented you are. For what I know, all the interviews have the same routine.

Interview Questions

• ¿What was the most disappointing situation you have been involved, and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in September 2015.

Interview

They initially have an assesment with generally a big gruop of people to measure your teamwork skills with different activities, then the a pply a mathematical quiz and if you are selected from the group then comes the englishand security test, that could inclue polygraph, finally if you approve those two you have and individual interview with the manager or person in charge of the position, this is the final stage.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

english test (speaking, writing, reading, listening), group assesment, individual interview, knowledge test (depends of the area), sometimes the process can take 1 o 2 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avianca (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in December 2011.

Interview

Very professional

Location

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avianca (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in May 2012.

Interview

I Applied via a recruiter i bumped into in Santiago. She told me about the process and went through some psycological tests. The HR Inteviewd me and my direct boss (local). Then the regional director flew in to the interview. That surprised me. Three rounds of interviews in a five week process and I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your main strenghts and how would that benefit the company from hiring you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me your first job and what you learned from it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avianca.

Interview

Los procesos de seleccion son lentos y rigurosos. Las pruebas de inglés con exigentes y todas las comunicaciones son hechas a través del teléfono. El salario indicado en la entrevista fue diferente (menor) al finalmente pagado.

Interview Questions

• Las preguntas fueron muy comunes.   1 Answer