Avinor A/S Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avinor A/S Interview Questions

Interviews at Avinor A/S

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avinor A/S

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lysaker (Norway)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avinor A/S (Lysaker (Norway)).

Interview

I applyed through a headhunter Visindi AS which left a proffessional impression

ATM Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avinor A/S (Oslo (Norway)) in February 2010.

Interview

Very good interview process, thorough, but straight forward. Mostly interested in personality and character - to see if I fit in the work-group. Background checks and three referance-requests. They required two referances inside the company and one from outside.

Interview Questions

• Describe one project that You where in charge for, and that you worked passionate for.   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about delivering a project with a quality rating of 80%, not 100%.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Student Summer Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avinor A/S (Oslo (Norway)) in April 2014.

Interview

The initial communication took place through telephone, followed-up by an email which established the interview. Everyone was truly professional, I received feed-back as soon as they decided upon the position.

Interview Questions

• I was not really surprised by any of the questions as it was just an initial get-to-know each-other interview.   Answer Question