Axens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axens Interview Questions

Interviews at Axens

Process Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axens (Princeton, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the head of each department. Style was very informal and they asked mostly technical questions. Brushing up on basic engineering principles is a must. Since the interview process lasts most of the day, they took me out to lunch in between interviews. It is a small company so everyone pretty much knows each other. Overall everyone was very friendly and helpful leading to a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What is net positive suction head?   1 Answer

Apprentice Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Axens in May 2017.

Interview

3 Skype interviews, 1 with HR, and 2 with technical managers. Very friendly, walked through CV, and discussed ambitions and familiarity with the company. Each of the interviews takes about 1 hour.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axens (Paris (France)) in April 2019.

Interview

Initially, I was contacted by a person from HR, then I got 3 interviews programmed, one with HR, one with the Senior Process Engg / Team Manager, and a third one with the Team manager.

The interview with the HR person is quite normal, just walk through the CV, typical questions and a presentation of the company values, business, and structure. Pay attention to this because will be required for the second interview!

In between, I got an invitation to fill a personality test on the internet and got the results almost immediately.

The second interview was with the Senior Process Engg / Team Manager. Initially, I was requested to provide a brief about what I was told related to the company in the interview with the HR person, provide a brief about the position for what I was applying for, walk through the CV, questions about design guidelines, to give the name of some of the technologies licensed by the company, typical question of how you see yourself in 5 years on that company and at the end a question about commissioning of an equipment. The interview finalized and was required to wait for the third interview.

Two days after the second interview (and one day before the third one) I got an email saying I haven't been successful in the process with no more explanation about it.

Principal Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axens in July 2018.

Interview

interview by Skype for 60 minutes. Interviewed with resourcing team.
    very friendly and stressless process. Overall was very friendly and helpful leading to a positive experience.
    required to follow up after the interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience?
      What is your salary required?
      How learn about the company?   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Axens (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2015.

Interview

4 Round of Skype interviews, Started with the France CFO and then HR manager and then followed by a personality assessment test and an onther interview with the Financial Manager in their US office

Interview Questions

• Normal Questions about Costing and Financial issues   1 Answer

Proposal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Axens in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got shortlisted for HR interview. Interview done at the headquarters. Preety nuch based on resume and a psychometric test done online. They take psychometric tests results more seriously than your resume and your passion.
    After the interview, no response from HR. I understood not selected by default. Then I receive a mail from HR that I didn’t go through as I did not have the competencies! Now I question myself why did they shortlist me then! No answer from them yet! I did not get reimbursed for the travel to Paris for interview! Waste of time for all!

Interview Questions

• Describe 2 projects where you enjoyed the most as a proposal engineer and why?   Answer Question