Axiom Films Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Axiom Films Interview Questions

2.6

Contract Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Films (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Laid back. Conversational. Walked in, met with receptionist. Great girl. Everyone seems friendly. The interview was not hard. I was nonchalant. It was okay okay.I dont have anything else to write to occupy the 30 words.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axiom Films (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with three attorneys who had no clue about prospects for obtaining assignments in the fields of expertise at issue. They were perfectly congenial people but they had less experience in any of the three or four fields we discussed than I have, and no particular basis in experience or knowledge of legal industry trends or needs to anticipate who would be a good attorney to add to their stable of attorneys.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Films.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional. First of all, the HR interviewer was TWENTY MINUTES late to the interview, so we ended up just doing a 10 minute interview, and rescheduling for the next day. After the second interview, there was absolutely ZERO follow up. Even when I sent a follow up email, there was NO REPLY. Every company I have ever interviewed with has at least given a follow up ANSWER as to whether the candidate received the offer or not, but there was nothing from this company, which is another testament to the lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• What was the revenue amount under your control at your last job.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axiom Films in January 2013.

Interview

Standard interview in which I met the team, pitched my backfround and got to ask questions which was really helpfu. I would do it again and am very pleased with how things turned out. The interviews progressed in seniority level so I got better as they went along which was a huge benefit.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axiom Films (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

All communication regarding the interview was conducted via email. I showed up, showed them my book, and chatted a little with two art directors. No one wore suits. At the second interview I met the owner, and took him through my book as well. He had previously seen the work, shown by the art directors the first time. Was just as interested in telling stories and talking himself as he was in interviewing me directly.

Interview Questions

• How did you like working in a high-paced, lots of going on, environment?   1 Answer

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Axiom Films (Troy, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

three interviews. Phone screen, phone interview with 5 people and HR interview

Interview Questions

• question were simple and open end question. mostly talk about how you will solve the issue at different situations   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. Just sent the offer by e-mail

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axiom Films (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Take a two week duration

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axiom Films (Little Rock, AR) in November 2009.

Interview

Sent Resume
    Set up interview
    Gave interview.
    Got the offer.
    Didnt accept the offer

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve differences with your colleague   Answer Question
    • What is the biggest problem you have faced till date and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

didnt want to move

Practice Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Applied online and was contacted several weeks later for an initial telephone chat to briefly go over employment history and assess my potential fit for the position or other suitable vacancies.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, fairly straightforward and basic questions. Kind and helpful approach by HR.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axiom Films.

Interview

I arranged for an interview in London on the Friday for the following Wednesday at company's request. No confirmation received, but I assumed that it was going ahead as they suggested the date. I received an email from Axiom on the Wednesday morning, just as I am stepping out of the door to go to the interview. The email stated that they had potentially found another candidate but they would contact me if they were still interested, for a meeting the following week.

I don't know what planet Axiom think they are on, but they can't possibly be part of the professional service industry. This has been the most unprofessional thing I have ever encountered, and working with the legal industry, that is a big claim. Good luck breaking the legal market with your current attitude Axiom.