B2 Legal Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at B2 Legal Management

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at B2 Legal Management (Austin, TX).

Interview

Hiring process went quite well. The interviewer was very knowledgeable about the position and was forthcoming with information and answered all of my questions. Although the interviewer promised followup communication, there was none. Would have appreciated knowing when the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Senior Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at B2 Legal Management (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

You interview with Christian Schank and the manager Sandra Popp, I very much respect and admire the later. Christian will keep you waiting a few minutes just so you realize how important he is, lol. Mr. Schank will lie to you about the extent of his google advertising and he will lie to you about how much money his clients have in the trust account which is all very important to making your monthly bonus and the salary is so low that you tell him you have to make the monthly bonus so he falsely assures you that it will be no problem at all.

Interview Questions

• How many trials have you done?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stupidly did not negotiate at the interview but I did once I became an employee.