BBDO Atlanta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BBDO Atlanta Interview Questions

2.9

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

A couple of days after applying online I received an email asking me if I could come in for an interview. The interview lasted about 45 min - 1 hour. While being there the atmosphere is casual and also welcoming which makes me excited to work there. The next week I was fortunate to get called in for a second interview with the head of the department and go over what expected of me. Overall, the experience as a whole was casual and enjoyable.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I got the on-site interview the day after I submitted my resume. The HR sent my email for an interview at BBDO Atlanta. I actually really enjoyed the office environment. I also enjoyed talking to the HR and the supervisor for this position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Easy interview. Basic questions about yourself/resume. They talk about a group project you will work on as a team of interns. Interview didn't go bad they just weren't good about following up. Never even found out if I wasn't selected or not.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will translate to this position?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted position online approximately two weeks earlier. Had an employee referral for the position. First interview was a 30-minute phone call with human resources. Decided I wasn't quite right for the position but HR suggested another position that I would be good for.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. HR was extremely friendly and made the entire experience enjoyable. I felt very much at ease and comfortable talking with them about my expectations about the experience and future goals. All in all, the BBDO Atlanta team was such a pleasure working with!

Regional Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very friend interviewers. Asked what I could bring to the team, and what the team would give me. Spoke to HR and about two other people from the dept I was interviewing with.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online for a position in Dallas, Texas. I was contacted by HR and set up a phone interview. The phone interview was around 30 minutes and I was told I would be contacted if they wanted to further the process. I was emailed the next day to set up a phone interview with one of the team members. After that call, I was invited to interview in-person. I had three consecutive interviews with each team member. There wasn't any very difficult questions and a lot of the discussions was about what I wanted to do in my career and where I saw myself in the future.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Started out as an intern and was eventually hired as a full time Account Coordinator, the HR department is very helpful/efficient/ provide timely responses, Less intimidating and more informative, in-person interview allowed me to see the office space and get a quick perception of the company culture, standard interview questions where they are more interested in learning about your past experiences

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences   1 Answer

Project Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Submitt resume, on site interview

Interview Questions

• They are mainly just getting to know you. How did you hear about the job? They look through your resume and ask about things.   1 Answer

Regional Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BBDO Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

HR was very efficient and polite. Interview was one on one, with many of the basic behavioral questions that you can expect from any interview. I got connected with them through a university alum, and received a call a week later to set up a time to come in for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Know an ad that you like and WHY you like that ad. It doesn't really matter what your reasoning is, just that you have reasons. They produce a lot of print, so be familiar with a print campaign.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me the next day and gave me two weeks to decide.