BBH Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BBH Global Interview Questions

2.6

BBH Creative Staff Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BBH Global (New York, NY).

Interview

It was just a regular interview asking why I wanted to work at the place and what I thought it would give me and I give it. Really basic straightforward stuff. Was not difficult

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBH Global (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

One interview with all of the barn-masters.

Interview Questions

• No surprises. They just seemed to genuinely want to get to know me better. Asked typical questions about my interests and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BBH Global (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Weent into boston office. Interviewed with two people.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BBH Global (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

As with most New York based agencies, you are asked to meet with upward of 6-8 people. The interviews started with HR and then progressed to Head of Account Management followed by every (senior) person you may or may not be working with/for - across all departments (Creative, Strategy, Account Management etc).

Interview Questions

• Work experience - be prepared to talk about accounts/campaigns you've worked in in great details.
      Personal - there was a lot of emphasis on you as a person to determine whether you'd be a good fit for the culture
      Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBH Global (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was okay, still havent gotten called back for a real interview. Just to see if your BBH material they do the first two

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBH Global (Raleigh, NC) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. Tell me about yourself. What can you bring to the company? Would you be willing to work such and such hours. Are you ok working in a noisy environment. Basic interview questions. The office is very laid back and people dress as they want. You have managers who dress like fashionistas, others who dress conservatively, and others wildly and are covered in tatoos and piercings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to. They are pretty strict about what they pay and that is it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBH Global (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

10 technical questions
    blood test

Interview Questions

• How do you act when you are in a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Bad env

Account Executive/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BBH Global (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Intense and very disappointing. Within one week was called in for 7 interviews with a variety of different team members to be evaluated. No one seemed to have a clue which position they were interviewing me for and were unsure which questions to ask me. All very nice people, but process suggested the Singapore agency was very disorganized and too concerned with personality than quality of work. After 7 intense interviews back to back - it took a full month to get a follow up - very unprofessional.

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BBH Global (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Very creative review process whereby the manager asked me about hypothetical life situations like what I would do if stranded on a broken down train, who my favourite fashion designer is etc. Stuff to see how I think on my feet and out of the box.

Interview Questions

• Who's your favourite fashion designer?   1 Answer

Planning Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBH Global in January 2010.

Interview

I applied for the account planner position. After submitting my resume I got a swift response asking to set up an interview. I went to the office and spoke with two folks in the strategy department. They were both very nice and personable and asked some excellent questions about my experience and what I could contribute to the agency.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think account planning will be in 5 years?   Answer Question