BBH Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.6

BBH Creative Staff Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BBH Global (New York, NY).

Interview

It was just a regular interview asking why I wanted to work at the place and what I thought it would give me and I give it. Really basic straightforward stuff. Was not difficult

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BBH Global (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by email and came in to the office for a group interview. Overall, I found the employees here are very unprofessional and rude. I was not given any feedback other than they want to see more of this type of work. I was not impressed with the quality of work either.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBH Global (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

One interview with all of the barn-masters.

Interview Questions

• No surprises. They just seemed to genuinely want to get to know me better. Asked typical questions about my interests and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BBH Global (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Weent into boston office. Interviewed with two people.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BBH Global (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

As with most New York based agencies, you are asked to meet with upward of 6-8 people. The interviews started with HR and then progressed to Head of Account Management followed by every (senior) person you may or may not be working with/for - across all departments (Creative, Strategy, Account Management etc).

Interview Questions

• Work experience - be prepared to talk about accounts/campaigns you've worked in in great details.
      Personal - there was a lot of emphasis on you as a person to determine whether you'd be a good fit for the culture   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBH Global (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was okay, still havent gotten called back for a real interview. Just to see if your BBH material they do the first two

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBH Global (Raleigh, NC) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. Tell me about yourself. What can you bring to the company? Would you be willing to work such and such hours. Are you ok working in a noisy environment. Basic interview questions. The office is very laid back and people dress as they want. You have managers who dress like fashionistas, others who dress conservatively, and others wildly and are covered in tatoos and piercings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to. They are pretty strict about what they pay and that is it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBH Global (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

10 technical questions
    blood test

Interview Questions

• How do you act when you are in a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Bad env

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BBH Global (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Thorough! There were several interviews involved and a chance to meet a broad selection of BBH employees. They asked me intelligent questions, were honest and shared their points of view on why they joined BBH and what the agency ethos represents.

Interview Questions

• What does the "black sheep" represent to you?   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BBH Global.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews and I met with 5 people in the agency in total.
    Round 1 - met with the BD, who would be my direct boss and two AMs who would be my subordinates.
    Round 2 - Head of Client Services and a brief interview with the MD.
    They set the interview time early at 8:00am before the start of business hours, as the team who interviewed me were short-handed and really busy. I was told by the Rectruiter that the position had been vacant for a long time, as the agency would rather be short-handed than having unfit people in it.
    The whole process was very professional. Questions focused on what I had done in my career and we exchanged thoughts on current trends in the market.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to talk about every position i had had in my career.
      There were quite some questions on strategic planning. They asked about my opinions on their work and work done by other agencies.
      There were also questions on how I would up-manage, down-manage and manage clients, as I was interviewing for a director-level job.   1 Answer