BBJ Linen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BBJ Linen

2.7

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BBJ Linen (Niles, IL).

Interview

The first step was a phone screen, which went well. The interviewer follow-up quickly to set-up a Skype interview for the next week. Fifteen minutes before our scheduled call, he cancelled. Things come up, which is understandable, and he rescheduled for the following week. The next week, I signed into Skype for our scheduled interview and didn't receive a call. I sent the interviewer an email 15 minutes after our scheduled interview and finally got a reply that they were sorry and would have to reschedule again. I replied that I understood and would wait for them to reschedule. I never heard from them again! This is extremely unprofessional and disrespectful. If the company is this dismissive in the interview process, I can only imagine how they treat their employees.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBJ Linen.

Interview

I had a preliminary phone call with HR then I had a Skype interview with my manager. I was then offered the position within a week. It was a quick process and they let me know they would call me on a certain day to offer me the position and they did call me that day.

Interview Questions

• They asked average questions and explained the position thoroughly. She got very excited on the phone explaining the job, which got me excited about it. She knew how to sell me it!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BBJ Linen (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Initially, I was referred to the company by a colleague. I spoke with a person in the local office that manages accounts who passed along my information to the Regional Director. I then interviewed in person with the Regional director. She passed my information to the headquarters in Chicago where I had three rounds of Skype interview. One with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, 2nd with another Regional Director, and the final with the CEO. I then received a job offer after a background check and drug screening. The process was lengthy, but the company wants to ensure that their employees are well qualified and serious about the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, which one would you be?
      If asked to describe yourself to a random person that you meet, what would you say?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBJ Linen.

Interview

I went through a round of 5 thorough interviews with pretty standard questions about my previous employment, interest in the job, and where I see myself with the company. Definitely a rigorous process but if you are prepared, confident, and honest you will do very well. I also liked the fact that they took so much time to interview me as I think it shows a level of investment in you as an individual if you are offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Being asked about my sales style in unconventional ways.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBJ Linen (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with the recruitment team, then director. They were friendly and made sure that they thoroughly addressed my questions. They made me feel like they had my best interest in mind and were not only seeing if I was the right fit for them, but that the company was a good fit for my needs as well.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BBJ Linen.

Interview

Quick and easy. I interviewed with HR, then I met with other employees. We discussed the company a bit. I was then asked to put my thoughts down on what I could accomplish. Part of me felt like I was doing work for free with laying out a plan, but at the time I was excited about the opportunity to be able to take the challenge and run with it.

Interview Questions

• Am I a hunter? I was confused and thought someone was trying to get to know me. It took me a moment to realize I was being asked if I am a go-getter. Out of context (there was none) I was taken aback.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more, it won't be enough to work there.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBJ Linen (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a call with HR, then the director of customer service..... Never received my last interview with the Sales Manager, . after asking about salary 3 times and getting reassured that it double they ended up not offering me a Job because they couldn't meet the Salary.