BBS, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BBS, Inc. Interview Questions

2.4

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Woburn, MA).

Interview

Took me over to the next door breakfast place where he conducted the interview. Then met with a second guy in the office, and onto a third guy who was 10x more professional then the previous two men. I felt as though they were trying hard to sell me on the company and the work. They invited me to watch a team softball game to show their work environment was fun. All in all I knew it was a door to door position and I only went to get more interview experience.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

The recruiters spammed my inbox, and I replied to them very politely saying that I'm not interested. There was no reply. A few days later, I got a call from them. I told them again very politely that I'm not looking for jobs in Boston. The recruiter immediately hung up on me. This is the rudest manner I've encountered from a recruiter, and this says all about this company.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for jobs in Boston?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Woburn, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

There are 2 round interviews. The 1st round was more like the company try to know about you, and the 2nd round was more about introducing the company to you. They are looking for passionate, energetic candidates. The interviewers were very patient and nice to talk with.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Woburn, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The 1st interview goes by pretty quick. You meet with one of the managers of the branch. The 2nd Interview is where you really promote yourself to the company. Overall a great interview experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Woburn, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Really laid back, had a couple of sit-downs with some upper level guys. Was asked about my background and what pushed me towards looking for a job in sales. No technical questions about my previous work experience, but I was asked to explain what I had done in my internships. Overall a very easy interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Just basically know you and your intend to do sales job. It is not hard and HR will write the qualities that she think match the position. She is very nice. It takes only 10 minutes in total and I am offered a second round interview but since I have no plan to go to Boston recently I will do it on my next trip to Boston then.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

three round. 15 mins, one hour. basic question based on resume. this is a small energetic company which wins best place to work in boston. good environment and nice people.

Interview Questions

• explain your strength, how you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Woburn, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Manager is so nice he control the conversation so relax and you can express what you want to him. He will ask you how do you see the sales and how you perceive the marketing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBS, Inc..

Interview

Preliminary interview with one of three head guys. President is really nice. He talks about the company for a bit and asks you questions about yourself. If they like you they invite you for a second round where you sit down for coffee with someone within the company. More of the same stuff but they go over logistics (pay, benefits, hierarchy, etc). Afterwards you fill out a questionnaire that's more like a quiz about the things you talked about. Afterwards you speak to one of the head guys again and they tell you they'll call you about their decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I don't actually know yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BBS, Inc. (Woburn, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted the very next day and set up and interview. I went through 3 separate interviews. First with a lower level manger, The second was with the branch manager, and lastly with the hiring manager. Each individual was very helpful and enthused about the company, they were able to answer all of the questions I asked.