BGC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2018

2.6

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BGC Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a mail asking for a phone screen interview. Few days after that I had the phone screen and finally I received an email telling me that I was rejected for the position.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGC Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and straightforward interview with Charmaine. Easy going not as stressful for a first time applicant to have their interview. She was pleasant to talk to and very helpful in answering any questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had no negotiations done as I'm looking for a job as soon as possible and I was ready to take up any job. Except for that I am able to wear my hijab to work.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGC Group.

Interview

1. Briefly on self introduction 2. Why interested in this job? Why should we hire you? What are you best at? What's your contribution if we hire you? Which team do you have interest?

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What are you best at and what's your contribution if we hire you?   Answer Question

Temporary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BGC Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Short and technology driven, interviewers were not keen in the matching process, instead wanted the transaction to be as quick as possible. iPads were given to replace paper interview forms, however they were a hassle if more than one consultants were engaged in the job interview.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BGC Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

Worst interview ever.

So there is 2 interviewers one manager and an analyst and they ask what my hobby is. Thinking that this is just a lighthearted question, I just say my hobby is surfing the web, interact with friends through social medias, watch movies etc. Upon hearing my answer, the 2 interviews keep on criticizing on how I shouldn't use too much social media and whatsoever. I was like hello I am just applying for an internship position and you have to keep on lecturing me and telling me off? I'm not even working under you and is just an applicant trying to attend this interview to understand the job better can't even imagine if I am an intern working under you, totally unbearable!

Especially the analyst interviewer who even ask what does SIT (System Integrated Testing) means because he don't even know what it is still got the cheeks to judge my education and tell me to read more books. Oh please I wonder who is the one that needs to read up more as someone who have an IT background don't even know what SIT stands for? What a joke man!

In conclusion, these 2 interviewers are just ignorance, horrible and look down on people, I met so many great people way more than them who are more open, encouraging and supportive them them.

Factory Hand Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BGC Group (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

name?place?how do you use hand tools?machines?safety questions about processing and factory works? how long stay here?applied through online and called for interview face to face,taking rudely, but job is fine and no pressure

Telco Call Centre Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BGC Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

There was a technical test at the start which was open-book, followed by a mass interview, and a final one on one interview with roleplays as well. The mass interview consisted of questions such as describing myself, on customer management and being able to portray my skills and personality.
    The second round of interview was all the intense questions of agreeing and disagreeing to statements, how we handle customers on a daily basis, and 2 roleplays.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you among all?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGC Group.

Interview

Long waits. No remorse shown for wasting of applicants time. Unprofessional. Vague responses. False positivity build up only to lead up to HR/team ghosting applicant with no courtesy email/call to inform if rejected.