BGC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

2.8

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BGC Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a mail asking for a phone screen interview. Few days after that I had the phone screen and finally I received an email telling me that I was rejected for the position.

Temporary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BGC Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Short and technology driven, interviewers were not keen in the matching process, instead wanted the transaction to be as quick as possible. iPads were given to replace paper interview forms, however they were a hassle if more than one consultants were engaged in the job interview.

Telco Call Centre Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BGC Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

There was a technical test at the start which was open-book, followed by a mass interview, and a final one on one interview with roleplays as well. The mass interview consisted of questions such as describing myself, on customer management and being able to portray my skills and personality.
    The second round of interview was all the intense questions of agreeing and disagreeing to statements, how we handle customers on a daily basis, and 2 roleplays.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you among all?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BGC Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and straightforward interview with Charmaine. Easy going not as stressful for a first time applicant to have their interview. She was pleasant to talk to and very helpful in answering any questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had no negotiations done as I'm looking for a job as soon as possible and I was ready to take up any job. Except for that I am able to wear my hijab to work.