BGRS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

BGRS

Application

I interviewed at BGRS

Interview

Overall process was rather straightforward. 2 rounds of F2F interview on two separate occasions, once with the hiring manager and another with the director, each lasting approximately an hour. Conversation was pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions such as strengths and weaknesses.
    Answer Question

BGRS

Application

I interviewed at BGRS

Interview

HR lady reached out to me--very nice, kinda helped me with the what kind qualities they are looking for and scheduled an MS Team meeting with Manager and Team Lead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BGRS

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BGRS

Interview

Telephone interview process was good. Very encouraging attitude for all staff members. Good to talk to and friendly. Helpful HR. I would go for another interview anytime. Hopefully i will get the opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • easy questions on customer service

BGRS

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at BGRS in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process consist of phone screening, in person interview and lastly interview with vp. I had to wait a few weeks to get an answer but overall process was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BGRS (Ottawa, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was brief, we had a conversation about previous job experience and how to handle difficult situation. an analysis about my problem solving skills etc..then we proceeded to the next step

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize work when everything demand a certain level of urgency

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BGRS (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

spoke to receptionist for the interview, she called the IT guy there i think he is the only one there that does IT support therefore they were looking to hire to get more help. had interview with the IT guy there as well as 2 other people virtually on skype from the "head office"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at BGRS (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

Got a call to come in for an interview, multiple people were present. They asked about ten questions off of a piece of paper. Very friendly and understanding, but ultimately were looking for bilingual candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BGRS (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was a short group interview of 4 people. It went smooth and bilingual candidates were asked one question in French. After the group interview, we were taken to a computer room and were asked to describe snow to someone who hasn't seen it (by typing).

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you provided excellent customer service?
  • If you have an altercation with your co worker, how would you go about with that? same applies to your supervisor?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at BGRS (Scottsdale, AZ) in Nov 2018

Interview

Extensive interview process. Every interview went great. Feedback was very positive. Was told I didn't have enough actual HR exp. Very vague rejection for the amount of time/ effort put into this interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What part of this role do you think will be most challenging?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BGRS (Burr Ridge, IL)

Interview

The interview was unprofessional. I wanted to excuse myself from consideration for this position, solely based on the interview. I wouldn't recommend anyone apply for a position with this company.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked behavioral based questions. There were also several personal questions asked that made me uncomfortable. When the interviewer seemed to notice my discomfort the interview only went downhill from there.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews