BOYNE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BOYNE Interview Questions

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOYNE.

Interview

None, got job through transfer from Boyne Mountain (head quarters) in Boyne City, MI. My bosses boss was transferring and say potential in me so he offered me the job before he moved.

Negotiation

There was none

Ski Academy Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newry, ME

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOYNE (Newry, ME) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. They have you fill out an application listing your previous work experiences and they also ask for references. Once they have your application, they will ask you a few questions about your past experiences and what knowledge you have of skiing. The manager conducts the interview after the application if there is time.

Lift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Big Sky, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOYNE (Big Sky, MT) in October 2008.

Interview

Applied online, a few weeks later the manager called, had a short invterview over the phone and was hired on the spot. It's pretty easy to get a job here.

Interview Questions

• None, as long as you can ski or snowboard shouldn't be a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, as a lift operator they start you at 7.50 an hour non- negotiable although i think they now start you at 8.00.

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOYNE in August 2011.

Interview

Very laid back interview process. Manager met with me, asked basic questions and offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with handling cash or credit cards?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BOYNE in January 2010.

Interview

First offered Executive houekeeper but as the interview process continued the job became co-manager

Interview Questions

• How much experiance in housekeeping do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay offered not enough for all the employees you are in charge of.