BRUNNER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BRUNNER Interview Questions

2.6

Social Media Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BRUNNER (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview. Phone interview was really basic. In-person interview was more fun and interesting. Asked specific questions about managing social media, metrics, statistics, etc. A LOT of questions that were client specific (which you wouldn't know until you interview)

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BRUNNER (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, got a call a few weeks later to set up an interview, and interviewed at their Downtown location with two people. They really didn't ask many questions about me so I felt like I didn't have much opportunity to really market myself. A lot of the interview was spent discussing the job duties and how well I could carry them out. Make sure you ask lots of questions yourself, whether about the job or the company!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you expect to gain from this job? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Visual Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BRUNNER in December 2014.

Interview

Short interview with management and one peer. A few questions about my background and skill set, but the interview was more focused on creating a good work environment and finding the right fit culturally.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Low ball first offer, but matched my counter offer pretty quickly.

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BRUNNER (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Four Interviews back-to-back consisting of mostly behavioral and general interest questions. Some seemed more like conversations while one was a rapid fire assault. While everyone in the office as very personable and friendly, it was difficult to communicate with HR about the status of my application. Left me alone in a conference room for a long period of time unsure of what was next.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BRUNNER (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple levels and lots of people, including highest level management within the hiring department. Also met with peers, which was nice because it invited a more open discussion about the agency and position. The entire in office interview took an entire morning, and there were times it felt like they were throwing in anyone who was available.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lowball first offer using Pittsburgh's low cost of living as justification, which doesn't really reflect reality of agency salaries.

Account Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRUNNER (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

Was contacted one month after dropping off my resume with them at a college career fair. Drove to Pittsburgh for a 45 min interview. The interview consisted of a Q and A from a woman from HR and one from an account position. Basic questions about my experience were asked.

Interview Questions

• If a problem aroused between members of your brand team, how would you control the situation in order to get everyone back on track?   Answer Question

I was offered a more lucrative position in NYC.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BRUNNER in February 2008.

Interview

Absolutely the best by far. Made me feel very comfortable but still asked the important questions. Wanted to hear about my specific ideas and experiences.

Interview Questions

• What step do feel are neccessary to advance to the next level of Account Management   1 Answer
    • How would you describe your working style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not need to negoatiate the offer was appropriate.