BSH Hausgeräte Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BSH Hausgeräte

2.6

Sort:

Product Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte.

Interview

Job in Southern California location. Easy process and straightforward questions were asked.

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte.

Interview

The slowest and most unresponsive experience with HR ever. I already did an internship with this company, when it took them three months to forward my application to the department that was hiring. The interview overall was easy, no HR interview, but team lead who interviewed.

Interview Questions

• what is the target market for connected devices in the home appliance sector?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in December 2017.

Interview

We had a first meeting where they presented me the internship and asked me to present myself and my education. Then we went for lunch and continued the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain my education since I had a different system than the German one.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phagwara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte (Phagwara (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through university by placements, it was in the pre-final year of mechanical engineering. There were two rounds, One was Offline OMR test of GK, Aptitude, and English of 60 marks of 1 hour and the other was Technical and HR interview at the same time but different rooms one by one.
    HR questions were normal and Techincal was asked on favourite subjects.
    there were two technical members in two rooms one was asking about manufacturing things after favourite subject questions and the other one was asking about design related things, one guy was from manufacturing facility and the other from R&D centre.

Interview Questions

• Have you invented anything in your school days or college days?   Answer Question
    • Situation-based question, what will you do if you are given 10 tasks and the manager said the 3, 4 have higher priority?   Answer Question
    • Draw the Side view of Bicycle?
      Draw and Explain PV graph of VCRS?   Answer Question
    • What CAD software do you know?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte.

Interview

The summary:
    -----------------
    - Application via website / online tool
    - Total interview process consists of 2 rounds; first round with future manager (boss) and HR, second round with division head, manager and HR
    - Both rounds mostly focused on CV, my motivation and some "mini case questions" (e.g. "imagine this situation, what would you do / how would you approach it")
    - Second round additionally contains detailed explanation of HR regarding "structure" of the job (contract content, working hours, etc.)
    - Very friendly atmosphere, no really difficult stress questions, very well organized (feedback from HR, meeting planning, etc.)

Additional details:
    ----------------------
    Both interview sessions were mostly focused on the CV, my motivation for the job and some "mini cases" ("what would you do in this situation"), so I suggest applicants to walk through some possible 'work scenarios' in their heads before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Not really unexpected, but several "mini cases" in relation to the future role, i.e. how I would act in certain scenarios - so you should have a couple of good ideas in your mind about how you will work in that future role.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Níkaia, Attica (Greece)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte (Níkaia, Attica (Greece)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was held in a very good atmosphere. I have received fair and direct questions, questions about past experience and about the job, like technology of materials and logistics. There were three interviews in total, in an interval of two weeks. Two managers participated in total, testing also knowledge in foreign language.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Total Cost of Ownership is?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

i applied through an employee referral and thus it was followed by a telephonic interview where the head of the category took my interview and asked me few basic questions

Interview Questions

• basic questions about excel and domain based questions   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte.

Interview

An HR interview went well. The HR manager gave commitment about the next step (interview with the head of the department). However, next step never happened. My efforts to clear up the situation via phone and email did not bring any results. Very negative impression about the company.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, very typical behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte (Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)) in July 2014.

Interview

Normally you need to meet with the HR first, if they consider you appropriate for the job, your can meet your manager in the second interview. If you are lucky to pass the second one, the third one is with your director. (In BSH, usually directors are from Germany.) English skill is important.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Hausgeräte (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a very funny and useful process to communicate with BSH people and learning about company culture. They analyzed my problem solving skills about electronical devices by testing basic electronics knowledge of me. Also they tested my futuristic skills for understanding my innovation capability. They asked to me about the future of home appliances.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite electronic device?   1 Answer