Badenoch & Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Badenoch & Clark

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (Paris (France)) in May 2017.

Interview

Be informed that recruiters once they received a CV are used to inform immediately your boss about your willing to change job. This is an awfull commitment they are so pleased to do. Poor people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark.

Interview

Fairly standard, met lots of managers, took the time to get to know me and my ambitions. I was given the choice as to who i wanted to continue my interview process with

Interview Questions

• How do you feel that your experience to date is relevant for this role.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Pretty informal interview setting with the head of the Manchester office. Good 2 way conversation talking about what they were looking to build in Manchester and about my experience. Seemed like a good guy and was able to answer all of my questions honestly and didn't try to sugar coat any of the good or bad points.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward and standard for a recruitment consultant role.
     1st stage 1:1 interview with hiring manager
    2nd stage : Meet hiring manager and Ops Director
    3rd stage : Presentation to the whole team
    4th stage : Drinks with the team.

Interview Questions

• Motivations and previous experience and previous billings.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (Milan (Italy)) in November 2013.

Interview

3 hours interview with 3 people, no pauses, pushing questions and embarrassing comments to make you feel uncomfortable. In order I have been interviewed by the manager to whom I would have reported, the Director of the practice I would have been assigned to and the Managing Director.
    I later spoke with the HR assistant in order to fix all the details related to my contract

Interview Questions

• How many tennis ball in a Boeing 747?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      When it was the first time you cook for your friends?   Answer Question

SC Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Badenoch & Clark (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Relaxed over a coffee - someone I know so we just went out and chatted through what I wanted to do and what their aims were for the team and team growth. I then had a second stage which was fairly relaxed with a Director. Not much us!!!

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do?
      Why B&C?
      What are your plans for the future?
      Why did you leave your previous role?
      What were your billing figures?   Answer Question