Bader Rutter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bader Rutter Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2017

3.1

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bader Rutter in May 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone interview - downtown interview in person in their new lobby. I started off with one recruiter and then the one who made the appointment with me showed up 15 mins into the interview so I had to re-answer questions even after trying to catch the late person up. A bit unprofessional and I felt like I was just fired the same questions I was asked on the phone. What the one recruiter kept stressing is they wanted to hire senior people, senior people. I am wondering if I was too SENIOR because I haven't heard back after 3 weeks of my interview. Complete waste of time, I felt very uncomfortable.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bader Rutter (Brookfield, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

About a 30 minute phone call. All the basic interview questions. Interviewer was very friendly but took quite a long time to set up the actual interview date and time because she would never reply to my emails until the suggested date had already passed. Lots of email tag- took about a week until we finally had a date.

PR Position Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bader Rutter.

Interview

After meeting one of the recruiters, I was asked for a phone interview, which is pretty standard. The phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. Depending on the interview, I had the opportunity to attend an in person interview with a tour of the office.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bader Rutter (Brookfield, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Contact started with a recruiter via LinkedIn. From there, I had one phone interview which lasted approximately 30 minutes. Went over experience on my resume and why I had an interest in BR. I was then invited into the office to meet with the recruiting director. Had a solid interview where we discussed the position and how my qualifications applied to the role. I ended up meeting with the office manager immediately afterward. Happily accepted an offer two days later!

Interview Questions

• What skills/characteristics do you possess which will help you be successful in an agency setting? Keep in mind BR is one of the largest agencies in the Greater Milwaukee Area.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about BR?   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bader Rutter in October 2015.

Interview

The process of interviewing was a waste of time. If you are planning to interview someone...take notes, and do not ask them the same questions over and over. It proves that you are unorganized, and really are not interested in the party you are interviewing and what they have to say.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the same questions at an "In Person" interview as I was in the initial phone interview.   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bader Rutter (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter who screened for appropriateness to the position. Next step was in-person interview with three individuals, including recruiters and hiring manager, as well as someone in the same type of role.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bader Rutter (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Quickly responded to application and cover letter. The process itself was comfortable, but they made it very clear the duties and roles of the position that did not seem encouraging of opportunities to grow or pick up more responsibility, despite it being an internship position where employees are usually given the chance to prove themselves throughout their hire.

Interview Questions

Interview

Sent over a resume, immediately got called within 2 days- had 2 onsite interviews and was offered the job a week later

Interview Questions

• If you were on a baseball team, what would your at bat song be?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bader Rutter.

Interview

The experience could have been better had they had the courtesy to inform me the position was no longer available after weeks of correspondence and assurances I would be told one way or the other. There was even a point where I was told an offer was coming only to have all future attempts to contact them ignored once the position was no longer available. Rather unacceptable after having your references contacted and told they were "waiting approval" before an offer could be extended. When you are that far along in the hireing process an email of some kind would have been the decent thing to do.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you have struggled and how did you handle it?   Answer Question