Badger Meter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Badger Meter Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Badger Meter

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Badger Meter (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

Worked through a recruiter to find out information regarding the job interviewing process. Had 2 phone interviews, casual lunch interview, then formal in-person interview with 4 people (one on one). During the onsite interview, I met the other candidate who was interviewing for the same position. Took over a month to have an offer extended due to HR red tape.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiations.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Badger Meter in November 2010.

Interview

There were 3 interviews that I had to go through not including the prompting I received from the recruiter. The first interview was with the hiring manger and department lead. The second was with HR and the department lead, and the last was with an HR rep to discuss what they would have to offer for me to accept.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were too difficult, and nothing unexpected was really asked. I always find the, where do you see yourself in 5 years question a bit of a pain.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They actually had a 3rd interview to discuss what the offer would need to be for me to accept the position.