Baker Distributing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Distributing Interview Questions

1.9

Service Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Birmingham, AL) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy but they will take anyone as their only requirement is be breathing

Negotiation

Very easy

Mar 27, 2018 – Marketing Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We greatly value your opinion as we strive to make Baker a company in which top talent wants to join our team.

We are sorry to hear that... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was only 15 minutes. The Director of Marketing let me into the front door and immediately had an expression of distaste on her face. We went to her office, she started immediately questioning my resume without the typical appreciative words for my time. In a couple minutes, she was on her phone texting, then again, then after asking a question, turned to her computer and started to respond to an e-mail. I became silent so that she could finish the email since she wasn't paying attention to what I was saying anyway. She was quick to interrupt my answers to questions with incorrect assumptions such as "tell me about yourself" to which I began advising I had strategic and creative strengths as well as building teams bring collaborative synergy ... then she interrupted with "I need someone to work alone" to which I started to answer that by stating that I have been working remotely over the past two years, again she interrupted and stated "What? You don't like working with people?". I was in shock and ready to get up and leave when she ended the interview and quickly pushed/walked me out to the parking lot so that nobody else would see me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your marketing experience at company X.   1 Answer

Mar 27, 2018 – Marketing Communications Manager

We are very sorry to hear... More

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Colchester, VT).

Interview

Sat down with Mr. Senasac and he explained the job role to me. He said it wasn't any easy job but believed I would do well. He explained the job was salary and there would be paid training.

Interview Questions

Baker Distributing Response

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (West Palm Beach, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Started as a temp worker from an employment agency. I was promptly hired to full time after completion of a paper application and drug test. A positive report on my background check was required also.

Interview Questions

• My starting wage would be $10/hour.   1 Answer

COUNTER SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview went really well. Talked about the position. The opportunities with the company. Showed me around the warehouse. Had interview at like 10:30am. At 12:23pm, I got a call from the temp agency offering me the job and I started the next day. :)

Negotiation

I got what I wanted. We will see when I go permanent.

Warehouse Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Tracy, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The Manager was very thorough and made me feel at ease. I feel it went very well and the job is right up my alley. I had Portfolio ready and feel confident, and that he felt at ease also.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult and question was mine to him (was), When do I start?   1 Answer

We are so happy to hear... More

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baker Distributing in January 2010.

Interview

there was a drug screening and a list of questions to see if you are fit for the job. If you scored correctly and were clean, then you pretty much get the job

Interview Questions

• how long do you plan to stay with us   1 Answer

Negotiation

they set the pay, and i accepted

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Started by sending an email to the regional sales manager in mid November, got a sit down interview with him in early December. It took a while for Baker to get the paper work done. I didn't actually get hired until Feb.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very laid back. Toughest question was what would I have done differently in my previous sales job   Answer Question