Baker Distributing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Baker Distributing Interview Questions

1.4

Warehouse Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Tracy, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The Manager was very thorough and made me feel at ease. I feel it went very well and the job is right up my alley. I had Portfolio ready and feel confident, and that he felt at ease also.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult and question was mine to him (was), When do I start?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Started by sending an email to the regional sales manager in mid November, got a sit down interview with him in early December. It took a while for Baker to get the paper work done. I didn't actually get hired until Feb.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very laid back. Toughest question was what would I have done differently in my previous sales job   Answer Question

COUNTER SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview went really well. Talked about the position. The opportunities with the company. Showed me around the warehouse. Had interview at like 10:30am. At 12:23pm, I got a call from the temp agency offering me the job and I started the next day. :)

Negotiation

I got what I wanted. We will see when I go permanent.

Service Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Distributing (Birmingham, AL) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy but they will take anyone as their only requirement is be breathing

Negotiation

Very easy

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baker Distributing in January 2010.

Interview

there was a drug screening and a list of questions to see if you are fit for the job. If you scored correctly and were clean, then you pretty much get the job

Interview Questions

• how long do you plan to stay with us   1 Answer

Negotiation

they set the pay, and i accepted