Balance Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Balance Staffing

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balance Staffing (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had 3 interviews. They asked basic interview questions and situational questions. The interviews felt conversational and made me feel more comfortable during the interview process. Overall it was an easy going process.

Interview Questions
  • Name one strength and one weakness
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balance Staffing (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Easy and well taken care of by my recruiter. First went over job requirements then salary , benefits and contract. Then we went over transportation and start date. Was a pretty smooth and delightful process. I would recommend this agency to anyone living in the bay area looking for entry level general labor work.

Interview Questions
  • Easy questions just if I was ready to start, the required documents, transportation and if I had the correct boots,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Balance Staffing (Stockton, CA)

Interview

Rushed and very impersonal. After completing online screening met for 5 minutes with a lady that basically just read my resume in front of me. Then they contacted me 4 months later to ask me the same basic questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Balance Staffing (Austin, TX)

Interview

They bring you in for a perfunctory interview and then try to schedule you in for a testing session. ITs really basic, 10 key test, simple words, and then You have to get a drug screen passed and then they try to schedule you for a training session.

Interview Questions
  • What are your (2, 5) year goals. What is your best quality? Why do you want to work here? Give an example of a conflict you had and how it was resolved.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balance Staffing (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

About 4 rounds of interviewing. First with a corporate recruiter to gauge your: interest, work ethic, passion, and intelligence. Second is with a manager which basically is the same as the first. 3rd round you meet the team which is to gauge if you flow with the team. 4th round is with company Executives.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you are passionate about
2 people found this interview helpful

Balance Staffing

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Balance Staffing

Interview

The interview is too simple, that any average person can get the job. They hire non-experienced individuals, which makes it easier for them to hire people. Non-experienced individuals want experience, so they will take any office job they can. Every recruiter has come from a totally different industry before. The interview itself starts as a regular recruiter to candidate interview. (Ex. Phone Screen - In Person) Afterwards, they have you "shadow" the office to see if it would be a great fit for you. It's easy to get pulled in after one day, since everyone is only there to try and pull you in. Afterwards, they give you an offer if the whole team and COO like you, and like almost everyone who received them, you accept.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Balance Staffing

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Balance Staffing

Interview

I was offered to complete three tests for this company as part of the evaluation process via email. While I was excited for this, it took them four emails to send me three links to the same page. It was a little excessive, but the tests were simple and fairly comprehensive. And the recruiter's emails were courteous and to the point (though there could have been one email instead of four).

Interview Questions
  • No question was really all that difficult. I found the customer service questions very standard issue and the technical questions very easy for someone with an A+ certification. The test I had the most difficulty with was the typing one because the words I was supposed to type were very small and easy to confuse, though perhaps that was the intent.

Balance Staffing

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Balance Staffing in Feb 2014

Interview

The hiring process was too fast. They rush you to their offer and ask generic interview questions. Tell me about yourself, why do you want this career, etc. etc.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing, they ask the same question over and over again to keep your story in line.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balance Staffing (Orlando, FL) in Jun 2012

Interview

The interview was the same day and very brief. I was looking for another staffing agency that apparently had been there before and this one desperately urged me to apply with them instead. They employed me right then and there. That should have been marked as a certain red flag.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Balance Staffing (San Jose, CA) in Jul 2011

Interview

I went into the office and interviewed in a private room. They had general administrative and work history questions. I meet the team and they called me the next day to meet with the hiring manager on site. I went and interview with the hiring manager and got a call the same day. It was a very fast process and very exciting to start working so quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews