Balance Workout Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Balance Workout Interview Questions

3.5

Guitarist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haridwar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Balance Workout (Haridwar (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

learn Guitar 5 Years...
    n now i am giving a training to Guitar Lovers.. <3

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balance Workout (Vadodara (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

The company was not doing fine and wanted a new experience consultant who can bring the company tasks in order. I was referred by an employee of the company. They contacted me by American Council on Exercise website listing of personal trainers. They invited me for interview and a discussion. I described my background and experience. I also suggested some changes for their fitness club. Afterwards they asked about the conditions for my consultancy. I proposed my expectations which was accepted readily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A minimum salary, share in business and work time flexibility.
    My advice to consider an offer is to look for a work time flexibility and a share in business if you are a really a sincere person.