Balducci's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Balducci's

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Balducci's (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Short, sweet, pleasant.
    Just be open and honest about your past work experiences, they don't really tell you the starting pay rate. They said it depends. I guess on your position or the amount of experience you have for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What is your desired pay rate?
      Why do you want to work for Balducci's?
      What do you think you can gain from working with us?
      Answer Question

Prepared Foods Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balducci's (McLean, VA) in July 2009.

Interview

I had worked there every single summer since Freshman year of high school. I went in for my final summer of my Senior year of college. There was a new assistant manager and he said he was not hiring "summer help." I was angry at the the new assistant manager because it was obvious he didn't know what he was doing. Anyways, this grocery store is one of the best place you can work. They pay well and the training is unbelievable. I recommend it.

Cashier/Caterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Balducci's (Alexandria, VA) in April 2008.

Interview

I sent a resume via e mail and was called in about two weeks later. I had to interview with the HR, Front End Manager and the Store Manager. The questions they asked were: If we were to call your previous supervisor what would they say about you?, tell me about a time you had to resolve a problem, and why do you want to work for Balducci's? After that they told me about the position they asked if I would be able to handle the stress of the job. From what I have seen, if you are interviewed by all three managers (HR, the department you are applying in, and the store manager) in the same day they will tell you weather you are hired after the interview. After that you come in for 3 days of training (doing a scavenger hunt, filling out paperwork, meeting your co-workers, and training).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Balducci's?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would honestly ask someone who already works there how much do they pay because I've seen alot of people come in there and ask for 7/hr when most of the store gets paid around 10/hr.