Baltimore City Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Baltimore City Community College

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baltimore City Community College

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Interview

The process went rather quickly, I was called in for a group interview, they asked about my previous positions and my approach to teaching and classroom management. They asked me for specific examples of my teaching and how I approached challenges. The interviewers were from different departments, they explained their roles and how they all interacted.

Interview Questions

• You'll have to prepare a detailed, thorough lesson plan with materials provided to you. It takes time and attention.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baltimore City Community College (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly fast considering it is a State of Maryland position. I had an initial group panel interview then an interview with the Director for the department. During the group panel interview, I had to create an excel sheet, a PPTX presentation and format a word doc which is typical for most admin positions.

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baltimore City Community College (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

This was a 2 part interview where I met with an individual the first time and two weeks later I met with the Dean. When I followed up I was given the news that I did receive the job!

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience in tutoring?   1 Answer

Work-Study Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baltimore City Community College (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview involved me fill out a job application, filling out tax forms, and applying for work identification ID. After two days I was asked by the supervisor to take a tour of the library to get familiar with the daily duties to come.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills will you bring to this job position?   2 Answers

Facilities Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Baltimore City Community College in October 2008.

Interview

Two step panel interview process. Knew more than the interviewers about the work to be performed. Great individuals.