Baltimore County, MD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baltimore County, MD

Sort:

Correctional Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baltimore County, MD (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

written exam, polygraph, psychological test, background investigation, physical agility test. The process overall was expected for a position in law enforcement. From what I remember the process was long and intensive. It took around 3 months from start to finish due to all the testing involved and the background information they needed.

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Sit down with senior management and asked very odd questions that I did not see a correlation on how they apply to the position. Was offered the job but turned it down, only 10 years into my career on a 35 year retirement plan want more experience under my belt first.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5/10/15 years   1 Answer

Case Manager/Housing Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Baltimore County, MD (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview process was a three panel interview. It took a month to get the job after the interview. They love it if you know the company's objective. They ask normal questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client needs help in areas such as job development?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle it if a client needs emergency help but you already have a schedule?   1 Answer
    • Whats your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What do you use to schedule your day?   1 Answer