Bamboo Rose Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bamboo Rose

2.6

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bamboo Rose (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Contacted by HR recruiter, phone screen, in-person interview.

Things got interesting once I arrived on-site. Greeted by small dog from other side of the door. Unable to get through the door. Knocked -no doorbell. Dog barks. Waited for a few minutes - tailed someone to get in. Sat me down in a room and gave me water from a green plastic cup. Was it someone`s cup?. Unclear. Eventually Interviewed with three people, Director of Engineering, Director of Architecture, Lead UI developer.

All were friendly. After the third person the HR rep says the interviewing is done today. Might not be a good fit for the role of Director of UI development. Did not apply for this position. Applied for UI developer. Are there open positions for UI developers? Yes, we will be in touch with you.

Never to be heard from again.

Interview Questions

• What skills will you bring to the table as the director of UI development?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bamboo Rose (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interviewing at TradeStone can be a tricky affair, as most people are traveling to different offices/client sites very often. Getting hold of senior management in one place for an interview needs a lot of planning!

I applied onilne and received a call from HR within a day. They did an initial screening and then invited me over to the Boston office for a personal interview with 2 people (HR and a fellow consultant).
    Then I received a call for another round of interviews in 2 days. This time it was with Senior Managers and the SVP. Everyone was very welcome and friendly. This is very important for a fresh graduate with not a lot of interview experience.
    Following that, I was invited again to meet with 2 directors. I received the job offer the next day! I took a 2 week vacation before I started working :)

Interview Questions

• A real world case study involving a lot of analysis and math. I was expected to do a few pieces of it mentally, without using a calculator. They wanted to know my thought process, rather than the actual result.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interviews first, a couple with the HR people and a couple with people you would end up working for or with. Onsite interviews with a number of people, peers and management. Extremely informal, it was almost as though they forgot they had someone coming in. One person complained the entire time about his interactions with clients. One person showed me the product itself, otherwise did not get a good idea of the position. There was not time to ask questions, it was mostly listening.

Interview Questions

Based on the complaints about clients, it did not seem that the interviewee enjoyed working there.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bamboo Rose (Gloucester, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial round with HR and then 4 rounds onsite.

After they like you HR will call you and take review.

Product Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bamboo Rose (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, got an email for a phone interview a few days after, had my interview pushed back a half hour at the last minute, never received any follow-up

Interview Questions

• Very basic, general questions about my current role and what I was looking for going forward in my career. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Director of Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Bamboo Rose (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was introduced to the internal recruiter through a mutual connection who thought I might be a good fit for their open Dir of CS role. I had an initial phone interview with the internal recruiter and a follow up call with the VP/hiring manager. Both calls went well and I was asked for an in person meeting. My in-person was with the hiring manager/VP, a manager on the team to show me the product and the CEO. All conversations went well, there was some good energy and I felt like we had meaningful conversations. However, the follow through from BR afterwards was awful. I had to follow up no less than 5 times, and all but one of those emails was responded to letting me know that due to internal changes, they were putting the position on hold for right now, but everyone loved me and they would reach back out when they have their stuff together. Never heard from them again. Not surprised. Do not talk to these people if you value your time -- there are MUCH better, more known companies in boston to work for (and they have smoother, more communicative recruiting practices)!

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bamboo Rose (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

One of the worst hiring process I have gone through.

Had initial rounds of discussion with HR about salary expectations and notice period.

Once my CV was short listed had 3 technical rounds and had cleared all the rounds.

However my profile was rejected due to 90 days of notice period though they knew about it well in advance.

Not a good HR practice.

Interview Questions

• Questions about JavaScript basics and performance issues with respect to UI   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bamboo Rose.

Interview

3 levels of interview - Manager, Director & HR

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bamboo Rose in March 2017.

Interview

Very informal. A series of chats with talent acquisition and directors with the aim that both parties get to know each other. This is done over the phone or by video conferencing.
    Unprofessional: Unfortunately no feedback was given at the end of this lengthy process even when requested so I was left hanging. A very negative experience.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bamboo Rose.

Interview

Had three rounds of interview and it was easy.......it was like a discussion rather than interview. The questions were job related. I got the result after three weeks and I am selected